Revenant vs. Vengeance: First to 200 Kills CWA Fullout

Revenant

40ae6a35dffd058d41432c70c3225e0a.gif

Want to join our community?  Introduce yourself at http://www.rev-rs.com/forum/ 

Last Sunday we setup a one week prep with Vengeance for today with the following rules. Knowing exactly how much better our quality is, we prepped hard to try and make the fight as matched opt as possible. And we did exactly that. We managed a record pull today of 50 against their 45. And the results were just as everyone here expected, with us coming out on top with a whopping 200 kills against their 73, perfectly showcasing exactly how much better our quality is. Respect for the fight Vengeance, was nice to finally get an opportunity to fight matched again.

8ddcafeca4a7c9e4a1dd05a184288556.gif

Videos: 

~Starting~

oEEhnh4.png

~Ending~

9NWtRUQ.png

Pictures: 

hOunYnt.png

nK0eFLP.png

q45MNwJ.png

4Td37vH.png

xNnufQ3.png

UwSkmMz.png

GYyJtXM.png

OpsHD8R.png

xulrdOu.png

I can see that you defeated Vengeance, but your clan is full of scumbags. And what i mean with "scumbags" is that you guys literally hack any vengeance member when you have the chance to. You guys bring mains every fucking time which is kinda annoying. You guys never had a clean fight vs us because all u do is bring mains, because you know if u dont have mains behind ur back u are extremetely fucked.

I can see that you defeated Vengeance, but your clan is full of scumbags. And what i mean with "scumbags" is that you guys literally hack any vengeance member when you have the chance to. You guys bring mains every fucking time which is kinda annoying. You guys never had a clean fight vs us because all u do is bring mains, because you know if u dont have mains behind ur back u are extremetely fucked.

Do we now? Give me proof of any of this lmfao.

You lost 200-73 in clan wars down 5 people, there are no excuses.

And whenever I listen to your brown sticky stuffty teamspeak all I hear is bullbrown sticky stuff being spewed by your brown sticky stuff ranks, and all you retards seem to believe it. You've beaten us twice in 6 months (One wildy where you had 45 to our 25 and one clan wars where you had 42 to our 28). You've never beaten us matched opts nor will you ever, yet somehow your clan thinks you're good and you're the best. Your ranks are deliusional in public and infront of your members, but they know how brown sticky stuff the clan really is.

Do we now? Give me proof of any of this lmfao.

You lost 200-73 in clan wars down 5 people, there are no excuses.

And whenever I listen to your brown sticky stuffty teamspeak all I hear is bullbrown sticky stuff being spewed by your brown sticky stuff ranks, and all you retards seem to believe it. You've beaten us twice in 6 months (One wildy where you had 45 to our 25 and one clan wars where you had 42 to our 28). You've never beaten us matched opts nor will you ever, yet somehow your clan thinks you're good and you're the best. Your ranks are deliusional in public and infront of your members, but they know how brown sticky stuff the clan really is.

cry more 

there is plenty of proof and you've seen them cuz ur clan sucks and one more thing

d1dnt 4sk

cry more 

there is plenty of proof and you've seen them cuz ur clan sucks and one more thing

d1dnt 4sk

??? ya sick you're 12 and I just shut you down lmfao. Keep making excuses that you're in a brown sticky stuff clan and you're brown sticky stuff.

Enough said 

Would say go back to pure clanning but you've been apart of every dead clan that has to offer LOL