new clan (team) wants these hands tcf ded b4 it even opens

Kenan N Kel

lmao you got kicked from ruin for asking ppl for ips stfu thats the only reason you salty

rockman peaked at 13 on sunday btw we dont multi log

1 I was in Ruin TS talking to 2 friends ahhaha don't take things out of context 

2 yous just a rodent bro bring your Rocman we bring out mains on LPC and Camp Ruin or another clan you join

gl with that we will see if sk/tcf actually opens

SK is opening 

IDC about TCF i'm not with them

But if you bring 1 fucking rockman it'c over for you

It's your brown sticky stuffty little fucking rockman that is bing mains to LPC you're starting the cancer you ignorant fuck.

Don't make this a main community again because it will happen

SK is opening 

IDC about TCF i'm not with them

But if you bring 1 fucking rockman it'c over for you

i only focus those who ask for it aka ddosing vanquish or flaming/ddosing tcf im here to cleanse the pure community of things like ddosing i won't stand for it if you help tcf/vq im going to assume you approve of cyber crimes and you will be dealt with aslong as sk doesn't turn over to the darkside they have nothing to worry about im sure you will just leave sk in 3 weeks like u do with every clan anyways

i only focus those who ask for it aka ddosing vanquish or flaming/ddosing tcf im here to cleanse the pure community of things like ddosing i won't stand for it if you help tcf/vq im going to assume you approve of cyber crimes and you will be dealt with aslong as sk doesn't turn over to the darkside they have nothing to worry about im sure you will just leave sk in 3 weeks like u do with every clan

LOL you think I would step foot near VQ? You think you're helping but you're not because then VQ brings mains when they fight ever other LPC which makes them bring mains. See how it works? you're like that little fucking 5 year old that wants to help but really fucks brown sticky stuff up even worse. You're not doing anything

LOL you think I would step foot near VQ? You think you're helping but you're not because then VQ brings mains when they fight ever other LPC which makes them bring mains. See how it works? you're like that little fucking 5 year old that wants to help but really fucks brown sticky stuff up even worse. You're not doing anything

vq doesnt bring mains even with me sniping them just goes to show how broccolied you are vq is closing and rockman will have to do other things after that we just might become a seasonal clan when sum1 decides to ddos or something similar

i only focus those who ask for it aka ddosing vanquish or flaming/ddosing tcf im here to cleanse the pure community of things like ddosing i won't stand for it if you help tcf/vq im going to assume you approve of cyber crimes and you will be dealt with aslong as sk doesn't turn over to the darkside they have nothing to worry about im sure you will just leave sk in 3 weeks like u do with every clan anyways

IDGAF if you rag VQ I support that they are trash w/e but know what you're doing lmao.

It's easy Don't fuck with TCF and we can avoid it.

He wasn't doing anything wrong to you so just fucking drop it stp trying to fight other peoples battles

TCF is jsut a fucking snipe team so just drop it and we're done

IDGAF if you rag VQ I support that they are trash w/e but know what you're doing lmao.

It's easy Don't fuck with TCF and we can avoid it.

He wasn't doing anything wrong to you so just fucking drop it stp trying to fight other peoples battles

TCF is jsut a fucking snipe team so just drop it and we're done

if hawz or ramie join tcf *like i've heard they will* then i will rag tcf 24/7 idgaf u will legit do nothing control pker made you

and if tcf decides to start ddosing even with hawz/ramie not in the clan they can expect us we wont tolerate internet crimes and cancer in the lpc community

if hawz or ramie join tcf *like i've heard they will* then i will rag tcf 24/7 idgaf u will legit do nothing control pker made you

and if tcf decides to start ddosing even with hawz/ramie not in the clan they can expect us we wont tolerate internet crimes and cancer in the lpc community

LOL "Control Pker made you" that's the funniest brown sticky stuff i've heard all fucking week kid did nothing to help me

Hawz or Ramie won't join TCF lmao