Fatality Appreciation Thread

Tyrone

Fatality is a legacy clan, its dead now but it once was something great and respected. It was my first OSRS clan where I enjoyed my time thoroughly until it became boring. Still have respect for the clan, even if I flame some of the members. I think Fatality had a couple of bad leaders in a row, and you can see where its put them. 

Respect for staying open for so long, Im interested in seeing whether Couck accepts my application to Fatality or not. 

Times change, clans change.

Not everybody is a dedicated rs freak without any job/life like we all used to be 10y ago.

It is and always will be a respected clan, people who havent seen them pre eoc dont even have the right to talk about them.

Fatality is one of the legendary clans of the pure community, most of what we do even today has been pioneered and led by clans like Fatality.

I enjoyed my time there when I started pure clanning pre-eoc, but they have fallen far from where they used to be. I'm sure they will recover like usual, but something isn't working right because they can't stay afloat more than a few weeks.

Even though most of their members are complete dicks to me on here just because I'm doing my job and they're at fault for breaking the rules, that place was where I started and I will always respect and hope the best for them.

LMFAO this fucking beta actually wrote a sob mini essay about how time as a Sharkbrew mod - I'm done. 

Fatality is a legacy clan, its dead now but it once was something great and respected. It was my first OSRS clan where I enjoyed my time thoroughly until it became boring. Still have respect for the clan, even if I flame some of the members. I think Fatality had a couple of bad leaders in a row, and you can see where its put them. 

Respect for staying open for so long, Im interested in seeing whether Couck accepts my application to Fatality or not. 

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, you've been declined from every single clan because you're notorious for being a downy and a scammer.  Then again, Fi should be accepting anybody at this point because they're pulling 7-12 people.

Real talk, who the uses Luffy as an internet alias?  Fucking LMFAO. 

p.s. fi is dog brown sticky stuff and forever will be dog brown sticky stuff, thank you for being the smelly ass loser of a clan that everybody laughs at.

p.p.s even my boy tyen said that brown sticky stuff hole of a clan is fucking hopeless ROFLRFOL, notice how he rocks his other clan colors rather than be associated with brown sticky stuffality?  RLASDMFASOLMFAO fucking what a day to be fi!

• 9 months later...

When 3Hit/Beezlebub/Aggressor was around tbh I didn't mind FI. Now I have nothing good to say about that clan. Newbundle of twigs leadership just talks brown sticky stuff to the wrong clans and keeps making the same mistakes over and over.