Teleports during official/unofficial trips.

Y2Quak

I'm shocked that the teleport issue has gotten to the point where its just disgusting on f2p servers. Every LPC Clan accepts teleporting during their official trips. Except SF. Or am I wrong? (If not then give every rank from other clans permission to send y'all evidence to kick ur members instantly after a teleport on an F2P Server). 

The feeling dying against another clan seems just a burden little to much for most of y'all arround here. Why is that?

- Does it hurt giving a fucking rune scimitar to your enemy clan?

- Does it feel good to make it out alive even if your clan fought a "great" fight.

- Or are you just a greedy motherfucker that doesn't want to lose his pixels.

Whatever the case is. It puts shame upon the value of your clan. It hurts that Team-Cape 10x more times. It doesn't matter who what where u are or came from. In the end its about a fucking Rune Scimmy and the pride of your clan. (Even if its a game).

The only way to dismiss this problem is if every rank applies the No Teleport rule back.

Where were the times that u get kicked because of teleporting while solo pking lol.. (Maybe that rule was to extreme)

Just join doom we dont tele

Hormone and like 3-4 Doom kids teleported yesterday. But I'm looking forwards in having pkri's & preps against y'all.. 

That was also the main reason for posting this topic. If even the new LPC Clans do it instantly then it will be a problem that won't get solved unless its discussed.

Its not 2008 anymore i dont thinky many people still care. Dying and teleporting has the same result, the opponent is no longer in the fight.

This is where I think you're wrong. The point u teleported. Means u don't want to die for ur own clan. Not even in F2P. (I would understand during P2P Unofficial Trips.) 

I don't recall asking

Good point in joining IV then.  

teleporting is for individuals preference. 

So you don't care if your clan members of FS teleports during a pkri? Just answer that for me plz.. If ranks from every clan think as you. It won't get solved and I would move on and probably even accept Teleporting in Special Forces.

Right now we're the only clan that still kick their members for Teleporting.

So you don't care if your clan members of FS teleports during a pkri? Just answer that for me plz.. If ranks from every clan think as you. It won't get solved and I would move on and probably even accept Teleporting in Special Forces.

Right now we're the only clan that still kick their members for Teleporting.

sf brings mains thats worse then teles

SF remember when you guys teleported at chaos altar to avoid the abuse impact was going to give you? I do you guys teleported so fast lmfao

Show me pictures of those members and I promise I'll make a difference. But its good for pointing fingers. Atleast do it with the evidance u can give to me. 

If you think i'm complaining about teleport? No, I'm giving this a discussion so I can get my results out of it. If indeed every clan teleports. Then I'll make sure we'll be the #1 Teletubby clan arround here. Matter of fact i'll try to get this discussion higher up. Since its pointless to speak about this in Public.

Ps: Again if you have any proof of an SF Member teleporting. Pm them to me thats an insta kick if its during our (un)official F2P trips..

imagine complaining about teleports while leading the clan that teleports the most

Teleports the most? You gotta be kidding me terror, ur the clan right now that mass tellies. Also you put out videos while having teleport runes in ur inventory like cmon..

you literally lose 15k a death lmfao , but hey if I got like 3 rscims you bet your bitchass imma tele if i loot other people's teles lmfao

SF remember when you guys teleported at chaos altar to avoid the abuse impact was going to give you? I do you guys teleported so fast lmfao

lmao zig wins again