LPC PCL Friday

Shadows

I know a lot of people don't really like the LPC scene, but if you do then listen up! (TL,DR move to PCL Rules if you care, if not, free PC is good as well.)

I would also like to excuse myself before hand if some parts of this topic aren't 100% understandable.

Background Information about PCL:

PCL has been part of the pure clan community for many years. It is an event that always comes and goes for reasons that will be mentioned later on, but it is an event every clan has enjoyed in the past. It is also an event to promote preps/cw events for the LPC scene as in this current scene there is no competitiveness in Clan Wars. PCL is an event where clans mass up their members to compete in countless unmatched (sometimes with restrictions) PKRIs in clan wars which can be Dangerous/Safe. I for one have always liked the competitiveness PCL brought during its prime with clans thriving to be "Kings of PCL". 

Rules:

These rules were created by my assumption on what the median (middle) of the responses I was given was. If you have any questions or disagreements feel free to PM me! I am open to talk. I would want this event to be the fairest for everyone.

• 78 Combat cap (Final Decision as it was accepted by 3/5 LPCs)
  • 1 Defence gear (Was accepted by majority of clans)
  • 20 Defence cap (In process)
  • Overheads on 
  • Only restriction is that if 1 clan pulls more than everyone and cannot get fights because of their pull (which is the main reason PCL always dies lol), then they have the option of taking a +5/-5 Opt start. This +5/-5 can be lowered but that is up to the ranks of the clan with the highest pull. If you lose a fight after lowering +5/-5, that is your problem. I would prefer all clans fight with what their pull was though. 

This rule is not really necessary in my opinion, but it is just an option. Instead of a rule, it is more like an informative point.

Example: (If LPC 1 has 50 members and LPC 2 has 40 members. LPC 1 has the option of fighting LPC 2 at 45vs40. There is really no reason for LPC 1 to fight 50vs40; but if clans want to fight with the bigger opt differences I do not mind. PCL before rarely had these restrictions. It is just a way for everyone to have action.)

• You MUST provide a picture of your fall in and a picture of the people in your clan chat. These can either be messaged to me or more conveniently posted on your SB event topics afterwards. 

Additional Info about the event:

• If your clan had members who were Ddosed, the round will still be given as a win. Encourage your members to change the IP. Sadly there are people who are willing to Ddos in the LPC scene because of HPC beef or other unspecified reasons.
  • This event will be done every Friday giving LPCs more activity in Clan Wars.
  • These events WILL NOT COUNT FOR LPC COTM. The purpose of this event is to promote CW activity.
  • PCL for the LPC scene will be F2P, no P2P will be added.
  • Mass will be at 4:30 EST and Start will be at 5:00 EST. (Some clans might be there late as I was already told.) These times are the median of the answers I was given.
  • The first event will be on December 2. This will server as a welcome for Doom into the LPC scene.
  • Fights can be fought Dangerous or Safe, up to the ranks.

Comment your opinions about this event. /Discuss

Feel free to PM me if you disagree with anything with this topic. Changes can still be done.

It will end up being who can bring the most invites and cause more drama than it's worth probably

These rules are broccolied lmao

IV's weekends are basically PCL anyway, get cleared once then try get fights at clanwars

A memberlist lock could be added so that invites aren't a problem. But seeing as good amount of people in SB don't care about LPC, most invites would be from W308 who wouldn't be to big of a problem.

But I would not mind adding a memberlist loc for 2 days before the event, but it would be the leaders responsibility to take pictures of opposing clan member-lists.

If you have better rules feel free to PM me!

We have said we are down, but if clans are trying to take +3s and +2s on PCL you literally make me fucking justin beiber.

Why are you matching, making clans sit to suit your standards. We won't be fighting any clan unless it's unmatched.

80 combat is a no no. Keep it at 75 or 78 (Maxed 50 Attack 1 Def 44 prayer) or it will keep getting higher and higher. Trust me, thats how MPC got out of hand and blurred the lines causing every clan to go HPC.

Keep LPC a pure scene, don't fuck it up allowing everyone to get defence. It will get out of hand quickly.