StrikeTeam Sunday 52 pull ft. Invictus and Fearless

Karli

So recently @post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngPun the British fucking bundle of twigsgot cuck has been piping up, saying his clan is #1 LPC and flaming leaders of other clans. He has been warned multiple times by many people from different clans to shut the fuck up and he can't seem to get that through his pee-sized brain. Invictus continues to slump because of your poor leadership and this will only kill your clan more, reject. Keep piping up and there's more to come.

SPEAK UP @Alex` @aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngBrandon @Greuter @Bowsz @Tango @post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngSl0ppy

THIS IS YOUR LEADER LMFAO

9a8ddc03a241393eb40deb5aeaaa33c3.png

3f4ce2bbb46ca5aca2bd1b30954164c2.png

e32bb55b9549c454d83afaa4e22fab67.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nice pull

Just stop aiding invictus, you're better than them, they'll only leech your clan. Also watch out, bvg said he'll hit you guys off.. Why do you team with such broccoli ppl?

Grats on your trip

It's complicated. We have good relationships with Invictus, Rage, Olympus, Corrupt Pures, Final Ownage Elite. I personally can't attend HPC trips without attacking my friends. All we want is good action and harm no one while doing so. I understand the rivarly between Fs and Iv. Iv looks like retards to you and you look retards to Iv. If we merge trips there will be problems and flaming. We try to be as neutral as we can while having good manners and relationships with other clans. Was a good Sunday tho, no dramas.

It's complicated. We have good relationships with Invictus, Rage, Olympus, Corrupt Pures, Final Ownage Elite. I personally can't attend HPC trips without attacking my friends. All we want is good action and harm no one while doing so. I understand the rivarly between Fs and Iv. Iv looks like retards to you and you look retards to Iv. If we merge trips there will be problems and flaming. We try to be as neutral as we can while having good manners and relationships with other clans. Was a good Sunday tho, no dramas.

This. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Just don't team with Iv. That way, the entire scene gets action and makes you guys look less like Iv slaves.

We crashed your fight. Invictus crashed ours. No one else would fight us lol

Everyday I see propaganda (from both side), where FS boys want to close IV etc. Imagine if one of you actually close.. Then the other side is also fucked. Who would u fight then lol? Respect your rivals for clean action. Strong rivals are best teachers.

Thanks for fights and see you next Sunday.