[Saturday] Fingerbanging OP Ft. 200 kills/Foe, Apex

Hebi

I don't know I couldn't answer that you're best off asking someone who has experienced that.

You're not that mentally challenged, you can definitely come up with a better insult or a false story more believable.

? You were legit called out as a single pile atleast 12 times. You account for a good percentage of the reason why Olympus lost that. Stop piping up.

? You were legit called out as a single pile atleast 12 times. You account for a good percentage of the reason why Olympus lost that. Stop piping up.

Gone from 10 to 16 now to 12 what number is next lol? Atleast stick to the same story and numbers fellas yous aren't that broccolied.

It's 2016 and you're probably in your 20's there's no need to lie about a runescape clan wars event saying someone died lol, fkn weird cunts.

tell ur brown sticky stuffty clan to prep us @@Simpler

maybe we'll let u have 3 attacking rounds lmfa0

Musn't be to brown sticky stuff if we clear you in the wildy every trip? That's a bit awkward on your behalf lol.

When there is a prep be sure to get the total numbers of my death right this time! 4 people 4 different numbers lmao.

Musn't be to brown sticky stuff if we clear you in the wildy every trip? That's a bit awkward on your behalf lol.

When there is a prep be sure to get the total numbers of my death right this time! 4 people 4 different numbers lmao.

yes, when your leadership grows the balls to prep us you will die 3 times

You've never cleared us in the wild lmao awkward 

yes, when your leadership grows the balls to prep us you will die 3 times

You've never cleared us in the wild lmao awkward

We'll just have to wait and see mate, just make sure you and your bum buddies get the right number this type or it'll be awkward for you guys again lmfao.

Seeing as your in the low tier bracket of Hpc, we rarely see you as you hide in random locs fighting the other low tiers or you try and snipe us which end with you getting cleared by us.

Not awkward at all for us just awkward for you guys getting dicked by Op :/

We'll just have to wait and see mate, just make sure you and your bum buddies get the right number this type or it'll be awkward for you guys again lmfao.

Seeing as your in the low tier bracket of Hpc, we rarely see you as you hide in random locs fighting the other low tiers or you try and snipe us which end with you getting cleared by us.

Not awkward at all for us just awkward for you guys getting dicked by Op :/

the most awkward thing is that you are triggered by the amount of deaths someone is trolling you with which honestly nobody cares LOL.  Sensitive 

You're probably an experienced member at best in Olympus and have no idea that your leadership avoids us every trip and even went so far as to walk away from us when we had -2 on you.

Stay brainwashed lil guy 

the most awkward thing is that you are triggered by the amount of deaths someone is trolling you with which honestly nobody cares LOL. Sensitive

You're probably an experienced member at best in Olympus and have no idea that your leadership avoids us every trip and even went so far as to walk away from us when we had -2 on you.

Stay brainwashed lil guy

I'm far from triggered bruv, you know me more than I know and you definitely know I'm never triggered.

All I'm saying to you is that get a story straight if you're trying to troll :)

Experienced member? Come on bruh you know exactly what I am don't pretend like you don't keep tabs on me lmao.

I know how it goes down on trips dw Qt.

Come here and kiss my tip I'll show you brainwashed babe xo

I'm far from triggered bruv, you know me more than I know and you definitely know I'm never triggered.

All I'm saying to you is that get a story straight if you're trying to troll :)

Experienced member? Come on bruh you know exactly what I am don't pretend like you don't keep tabs on me lmao.

I know how it goes down on trips dw Qt.

Come here and kiss my tip I'll show you brainwashed babe xo

i don't know who you are LOL

all I'm aware is that you are in one of the worst HPC's and doom (who supremacy closed) moved up before you 

i don't know who you are LOL

all I'm aware is that you are in one of the worst HPC's and doom (who supremacy closed) moved up before you

We both know you know who I am and all about me don't try and act relevant lmao, it's okay for you kids to just own up and admit you're a fan boy we all know it.

I've got apparel and merchandise coming out soon, sign up now for my fam club for exclusive items and discounts xox.

Sup has been open for what like 3 years? And achieved literally nothing lol.

FUN FACT= OP only has a 25 man memberbase, they only pull 40+ to trips because of lvl 70 runes pures,lvl 60 edge kids and multilogged mains lmaooo

@@Simpler is mad because we kicked him of supremacy cuz he was so brown sticky stuff at warring lmao

glad u decided to join a clan that fits u bro