Clan Honor

Adam

Tbh, the people who are generally cunts on here fall into two groups: trolls and neckbeards. The trolls just fuck with people for bantz, while the neckbeards see it as a way to feel empowered because they never get that irl. Just my perspective though.

A quick read-through of this thread shows you the community aspect of the attitudes you see. People come on Runescape to act like fucking retards, so in order to compete everybody has to act like one and be a general cunt, and the nature of the game encourages it. Nothing will ever change. Same as in real life, a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

The ideal of a more honourable community hangs around but every time anybody attempts to make a difference, those who are incapable of sacrificing their non-honourable tactics will hinder the process. We attempted it with the no mains agreement, and what do you know. With a baby step such as that, all but two clans could make a change yet it all went to custard again. It is possible, however there will always be those few who are afraid to change back to having only pures.

Things will turn prosperous/less scummy if everybody takes part/agrees and holds their word, but with how everything is at the moment, it's very unlikely.

It's kinda ironic that as the game ages and the average age of clanners in this community goes up, the community appears more childish.

Although I don't like it, I can see why clan's use mains/ddos - to gain an advantage. But what I don't get is why people go around and say cauliflower stuff like "L0l, go die of cancer broccoli!" or just outright flame people, as if it makes a difference to anything.