Get real, VOTE NOW!

Who will close first? LPC  

47 members have voted

1. 1. who will close first? LPC

So now that Doom has had its official opening trip, slumping 20 members in a single day, WHO DO YOU THINK/FEEL WILL CLOSE FIRST?

Make some discussion as to why they would close and where the members would disperse to if the clan did close,

Also, FS if I see one fucking 'Lets see who has the most Sharkbrew Accounts game" I will personally fucking close you.

Not being in Fs but these types of polls just go to the clan with most forum accounts lol. 

My debate goes to SF though, I don't think they have won many preps in all their time open and have been slumped by Terror to pulling 25 and putting on TeamCape 26, having their MPC account scout with 20 Iv capes running around trading them for their members. Have been very generous in the Iv cape donations recently.

But in reality SF and Terror would become snipe teams or w308 clans before closing. SF already went to MPC and got pushed right back to LPC instead of closing.

Where would the members go, the ones who like Control will go to snipe/w308 with Control (Or P2P since they are decent at P2P) and the ones who want a change will go to Doom or Iv (Mostly Iv).

u started clanning 2k16 and ur first clan was doom lpc now shh ty

LOL you might of started in 2016 cuz aao is an unknown clan.

Not being in Fs but these types of polls just go to the clan with most forum accounts lol.

My debate goes to SF though, I don't think they have won many preps in all their time open and have been slumped by Terror to pulling 25 and putting on TeamCape 26, having their MPC account scout with 20 Iv capes running around trading them for their members. Have been very generous in the Iv cape donations recently.

But in reality SF and Terror would become snipe teams or w308 clans before closing. SF already went to MPC and got pushed right back to LPC instead of closing.

Again blame DOOM

So now that Doom has had its official opening trip, slumping 20 members in a single day, WHO DO YOU THINK/FEEL WILL CLOSE FIRST?

Make some discussion as to why they would close and where the members would disperse to if the clan did close,

Also, FS if I see one fucking 'Lets see who has the most Sharkbrew Accounts game" I will personally fucking close you.

nobody cares enough about sharkbrew to make mass accounts and vote on an irrelevant poll lmfao thats doom's game

id vote sf because they just have 0 presence at all the last few weeks but knowing control pker he'd never close so next best is iv who no-showed a prep, got dicked on and shared a team cape with sf and a country clan all on their 6 month anniversary lmfao

thanks to ST and IV for a great fight sunday, Fearless was going to be incapable of fighting no matter what

Any clan would have troubles fighting down 30 especially pure clans so I don't understand what you're trying to imply. You were getting pushed by ST+IV when you fought down 20 until we came and crashed and focused IV.