LPC CB CAP

Aaronn

Pretty much what Steezy said.

With d claws coming out, everyone will wanna get 60 atk and have a maxed 1 def acc. which is roughly 80 cb. Doom is also starting to go out p2p pking on Fridays to try and make the scene more active. So getting 60 atk makes more sense.

You say that LPC should not be higher then 75cb, well, if you wanna be technical about it, i'm sure LPC was 68- in the past, so you've already increased the cb by 7 lvls.

You need to get a grip and remember, it's a fuckin game, and this game isn't gonna last forever, who cares if it's 80 cb or 83 cb, as long as no one gets higher then 10 def, then there should not be an issue.

Everyone else is getting 80 cb, if FS decide they don't want too, then that's fine by them, they'll only be at a disadvantage when they can't get preps with anyone cause everyone is doing 80 cb cap preps.

For FS to say Doom wanna go to 80 cause they are scared of prepping them is bs. We're all 60-75 accs atm and have prepped IV and TR with an 80 cb cap and won comfortably having all 70- accounts in our final round.

Stop being delusional and trying to make an excuse not to prep us.

You also say it's for #1 lpc. If I remember rightly, TR beat you 3-0 in a prep and we beat them 2-1 in a prep, doesn't that make us #1 lpc?

Fuck that sounds like fun...

Why don't you multi log on an alt account and train up a new clanning account with 43+ prayer and 50-60 attack?

nah lpc is capped at 75 and ive always enjoyed f2p alot more than p2p

For FS to say Doom wanna go to 80 cause they are scared of prepping them is bs. We're all 60-75 accs atm and have prepped IV and TR with an 80 cb cap and won comfortably having all 70- accounts in our final round.

Stop being delusional and trying to make an excuse not to prep us.

You also say it's for #1 lpc. If I remember rightly, TR beat you 3-0 in a prep and we beat them 2-1 in a prep, doesn't that make us #1 lpc?

if you're so comfortable with 75 cap then why is your brown sticky stuff leader so adamant about an 80 cap then lmfao?

nobody is making excuses nigga we declared on you LMFAO

we are #1 lpc a single prep does not contend brown sticky stuff otherwise that would mean 1 prep loss to sup and eop would make eop and sup contenders for #1 LOLOL

I WISH FALLEN CLOSED BEFORE WE MERGED WITH THESE SK RETARDS

THEY KILLED OUR CLAN

THEY ARE FUCKING DOWNIES

FUCKING @@Chalu MAN

Lol you had like 7/8 Fallen ranks in Axis compared to like 4 SK ranks and the only ones who wernt useless was Chalu himself and maybe Boolin too.

nah lpc is capped at 75 and ive always enjoyed f2p alot more than p2p

if you're so comfortable with 75 cap then why is your brown sticky stuff leader so adamant about an 80 cap then lmfao?

nobody is making excuses farmer we declared on you LMFAO

we are #1 lpc a single prep does not contend brown sticky stuff otherwise that would mean 1 prep loss to sup and eop would make eop and sup contenders for #1 LOLOL

Then agree to the counter declaration where we said 80 you cauliflower broccoli.

1. Im 20 making me longer a teenager.

2. This brainless "teenager" recruited you from edge and taught you how to download teamspeak like a year ago lmfaoooo.

3. You were my slave.

The fact your trying to defend your self shows how insecure you are about yourself.

You didnt do brown sticky stuff for me, try again spastic.

Every Clan you've been in has closed, soon Iv.

The fact your trying to defend your self shows how insecure you are about yourself.

You didnt do brown sticky stuff for me, try again spastic.

Every Clan you've been in has closed, soon Iv.

Mad because you were my slave and I taught you how to dl teamspeak.

Dont worry bro ill accept an apology later I understand your anger.