UnBreakable vs Soupremacy | P2P Prep 2-1 | 12/14/16

Tyendinaga

as long as one clan pulls over 25 and decides to sit the prep counts. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding was that the winning clan needed to provide proof that they had 25 or over for it to be counted as a prep. I don't really mind the outcome, but I do enjoy knowing what is the actual rule set for the clan that does not pull the minimum required.

It should not be counted as you didn't reach the minimum.

The thing you are counting on only applies for the clan that pulled 25+. Let's say if I had a prep vs FOE, I pull 12, FOE 60, they sit to 12, lose and what, I claim the prep win with 12 people lmfao?

Don't know why are you posting this when we sat like 15 people for you and you broke the rules by bringing 25defence gear.

It should not be counted as you didn't reach the minimum.

The thing you are counting on only applies for the clan that pulled 25+. Let's say if I had a prep vs FOE, I pull 12, FOE 60, they sit to 12, lose and what, I claim the prep win with 12 people lmfao?

Don't know why are you posting this when we sat like 15 people for you and you broke the rules by bringing 25defence gear.

Did you not read what Braden said

as long as one clan pulls over 25 and decides to sit the prep counts.

That's funny bc rage just beat fi and sat to them and broccolied @@Moni said it doesn't count until next year. Who ever picked this tomato to run cotm deserves a smack in the mouth.

Ot:

Grats ub on the solid win