Progress of Sharkbrew

Lord Ex

5_logov3.png

With a certain clan opting to divide the community and move to a new community forum, the result as far as I can see has been almost a complete absence in flaming/trolling  - It's funny the same guys who push this movement of 'Making Pure Clanning Great Again' harbor the trolls/egos of our community that made this site cancer originally.

SharkBrew has served as a catalyst of our community since Pure Clanning was at our weakest points on Oldschool Runescape. Our 'Rival' community site has been unable to see that. They don't realize that SharkBrew once didn't have 400+ users viewing daily, 5,000+ members registered and over 750k Total Forum Post; what they do see is the Final result of years of contributions to these forums and an opportunity to capitalize. If anyone hasn't noticed our 'Rival' Community forum has trend of re-opening and closing things. They've proved this to be true twice this year in opening the same clan. They believe that the best way to make a change is to start over. I think differently. When you put effort into something and there other variables in play apart from yourself you have to consider how a community has a whole or even members of your clan would feel about such a change. After 15 Trys our 'Rivals' Still haven't figured that out. The habits they've created with their respectable clans have rolled over to community forums and some of you have blindly followed.

Our 'Rivals' fail to see that Sharkbrew has been the centerpiece in reconstructing our community to this point you all want to play again..and now you are just unhappy with the way they are leading it? Well talk about it. Talk about what needs to be done in order to make this community more enjoyable for everyone and make sure that the conversation starts with you. We're all guilty of foul play on these forums and if you try to curve your actions individually I believe we'll continue the cleanse cycle on these forums.

Moving forward I believe the future is bright for SharkBrew, the recent promotions make me even more optimistic. Keep up the good work boys and let's continue working towards a more action packed-productive Pure Clanning community.

(LPC) PM me if your clan is interested in Friday +3/-3 PCL

I like the way you think, yeah.. not really a good decision for other site to try and divide such a community which should be stood together. and I agree it's pretty funny that most of the flaming/trolling stopped every since said dividers moved to other site

I like the way you think, yeah.. not really a good decision for other site to try and divide such a community which should be stood together. and I agree it's pretty funny that most of the flaming/trolling stopped every since said dividers moved to other site

Makes sense, individuals with the similar ideas/personalities tend to get along with one another.

I personally do not see the issue with two community sites being open and truthfully, hope that SB and R$warfare can crack down on the common issues in the pure community. 

Makes sense, individuals with the similar ideas/personalities tend to get along with one another.

I personally do not see the issue with two community sites being open and truthfully, hope that SB and R$warfare can crack down on the common issues in the pure community. 

Well said

Looks Sharkbrew is trying to prove something to themselves with all these propaganda topics lol, just keep doing you and let the work "speak" for it self 

other site is making just as many posts if not more, doesn't hurt to talk to people and have engaging conversation once in a while. Now that most of those people left for other site, the one thing that site preached was "flame free, no trolling", now none of that Is here, that means that their community is exactly what they were trying to avoid. gl

Competition encourages growth. This may be good for the community :)

I think it's going to provide a contrast between the two sites. It's very easy to notice the flaws on a brand new BMW when there's not a brown sticky stuffty 95 Chevy Cavalier sitting right next to it. As others have said, this site is constantly evolving, and situations like this allow for an opportunity to analyze and then tweak anything we think needs upgrading or implemented. The new rank team has a lot of people with great ideas, so I have faith Sharkbrew will only get better with time.

other site is making just as many posts if not more, doesn't hurt to talk to people and have engaging conversation once in a while. Now that most of those people left for other site, the one thing that site preached was "flame free, no trolling", now none of that Is here, that means that their community is exactly what they were trying to avoid. gl

"individuals with the similar ideas/personalities tend to get along with one another."

There's no flame here, because most of the current SB community agree with one another on nearly every topic of discussion.  

We have a lot more issues with the pure community besides flaming and trolling, I'd like to see SB advocate and endorse a "no-main weekend" within the next few weeks and hopefully ask other clans to adhere to a basic pre-eoc "honor-code" system. 

"individuals with the similar ideas/personalities tend to get along with one another."

There's no flame here, because most of the current SB community agree with one another on nearly every topic of discussion.  

We have a lot more issues with the pure community besides flaming and trolling, I'd like to see SB advocate and endorse a "no-main weekend" within the next few weeks and hopefully ask other clans to adhere to a basic pre-eoc "honor-code" system. 

agreed, now that we have a few clans gone, should be pretty easy to set those sort of events up