1-20 Defence

Lord Ex

Nope. HPC isn't going to lower their def levels, deal with it. Best solution would be to really crack down on clans who bring mains on weekends. Every clan should have someone checking opts for mains and screenshot everyone camping pures. Then posting on sb and having the mods ether CONSISTENTLY move their topics to 40+ and repeat offenders have their clan's labeled 40+ in the forums and unable to set up preps with good standing pure clans. Basically any enforcement that makes a leader panic when they see a main wearing their cape. 

I laugh everytime I read someone post "this won't happen" or "No one has the time to train a new account"

The reason nothing happens is because your lazy ass does nothing about it. Nothing is impossible. Example: if you want a job in real life, do you just give up an say "I won't get it"? I don't think so. And if you do, you really are a loser.

And on the matter of training a new pure. You don't have time for that? But you have time to browse sharkbrew everyday and stock up returns on your main for the PURE pk trips?

Probably because it's the same 4 clans having these fights. Go slither back into whichever hole you came from.

lmfao its not like we have 20 different hpcs atm you dumb fuck, lpcs never really did do p2p so dont even start with that you clueless monkey.

judging by your name and the fact that you were apparently in MM, its no point arguing with someone as cauliflower as you, so plz refrain from quoting me in the future.

I like the purpose of your topic. But 1-4 def is where's it's at. More clans around the same combat bracket means more activity in wildy. Because of that low def requirement clans would average around 78 combat, around this combat level you don't even have to worry as much about mains as they're not as effective as the maxed ones that you're currently facing in the HPC scene. People saying they don't have time to train a new account in 2k17... We all had to restart in OSRS and we all made new accounts to be part of this pure scene.

Again... This is just my personal opinion.

Clearly you don't go midweek pking because there's fights between pure clans every day around chaos altar, sperm hill and spider hill.

Clueless minion.

They'd rather kill the odd lava dragon killer than setup nice, clean 1v1 fights during the week on PURES

Not even close.... in f2p you could at least HIT ON 20 DEF. F2p clan wars now is literally decided by who has more 30 def rather than skill / being good at the game. It's not that much of an issue in p2p because all these people with +30 def still suck at tanking so they get one banged anyway.

I'm so tempted to make a new pure clan that isn't past 20 def with ACTUAL good players at this game.

I'd join on 1def if decent ranks with a brain came together and made a legit pure clan

lmfao its not like we have 20 different hpcs atm you dumb fuck, lpcs never really did do p2p so dont even start with that you clueless monkey.

judging by your name and the fact that you were apparently in MM, its no point arguing with someone as cauliflower as you, so plz refrain from quoting me in the future.

hehe u ok bro? if hpc's weren't all 39 deffers then you could actually pk in the wild without being camped by mains you dumb fuck virgin

• 4 years later...
On 3/25/2021 at 1:15 AM, Canny pk said:

111 combat pures? lol

39 defence = 111 combat "pure" 

On 3/25/2021 at 3:22 AM, Akrapovic said:

1 def is the true pure, no one can disagree.

If you don't want to move to a 1 def scene than you're just lazy and scared. 

Glorious 1 defence master race