Rage's first F2P Trip of 2017 Ft: Apex & shit main clans

Niblet

4QBti2j.png

On this fine Saturday afternoon Rage set out with 30 strong warriors ready to take on any opponent. Despite the lower than expected pull, we had an action packed trip, and never refused a fight.

8rD8YEl.png

Whoppa POV

4f1943cbfc4b34f4e5da5f9b10552f6f.png

We started off our afternoon with a skirmish versus Apex inside of Bandit Camp. Despite being down in numbers, we quickly brought the fight to even with our superb single piles. FOE crashed the fight when it was a dead heat. Despite being down 20, we found Shawn the sand crab and quickly slayed him. We proceeded to go North to fight FOE but they logged out and CP rushed in.

MQvAgoG.png

3CPicYJ.png

uLuUHs5.png

We proceeded to get a quick regroup as we messaged Farmer Nox for a rematch. Nox agreed, and we waited for a location and world of the fight. Minutes later we rushed Apex outside of Corp. The battle was pretty close at first, but our amazing single pile transitions quickly gained us a large advantage. As we were just about to finish off the Sharks, EOP rushed in. We put up a fight for a few minutes, but we eventually decided to dip to singles due to our number disadvantage.

NzKB8Jz.png

RokUJkW.png

bQnL4ZN.png

Third times the charm, right? Not for Apex! :D We rushed Apex Northwest of Boneyard with even numbers. A pretty close fight ensued in which we had a small lead before CD crashed the fight.

For our last fight of the day we approached Apex yet again. We rushed them at Northwest Boneyard, and quickly started taking over. After our quick lead, the fight got pretty intense! The action slowly crept Northeast and it was either clans win for the taking. However, after some clutch tanks and amazing piling, we cleared Apex out of the wilderness. Thanks for the fights lads.

7fYRk7z.png

W7C75Wq.png

ybSkKUa.png

xLUDWUX.png

5e6f41a3d5a98734936a7bfdf76305ac.png

Apex sent word that their trip was over, so we looked for some alternatives. We got word that there were some main clans fighting at the Dark Knights Fortress, so we went to investigate. We had a few skirmishes against Supremacy and fought valiantly for being down 15, and had a bit of fun sniping other main clans such as CD, CP, and EOP. We managed to make CD flee their fight with CP multiple times, and even ended up being the last clan inside!

3WcgaYr.png

YiPfDCc.png

lZTKKzw.png

OwoSGrP.png

ah yes if I was bullied out of the clan I would probably make snide comments on sharkbrew too :D

ah yes eop has indeed won again

ah yes if I was bullied out of the clan I would probably make snide comments on sharkbrew too :D

ah yes eop has won again

30 l0l iv had more

I wouldn't pipe up jesse. You got bullied out of rage by @@Niblet the worse flamer in rage.

Gz rage we sure did stick it to them main clans. @@Tannie if you ever try and camp me on your brown sticky stuffty main again I will make it my mission to be at every trip you have on my main and camp you until you beg me to stop.