Shaping a new Pure Community

mossGiant

Thanks for clearing yourself, saves me from doing it as per usual.

d2ja0KQ.png  

waaah waaah there's a main in our fall in when fs brings out 30

every post you make makes you look like an even bigger bitch I didn't know it was possible to be this moronic, at least people like @ will try to have an actual discussion with me 

only Fearless will cry about the 1 main in a 50 robe fall in

waaah waaah there's a main in our fall in when fs brings out 30

every post you make makes you look like an even bigger bitch I didn't know it was possible to be this moronic, at least people like @ will try to have an actual discussion with me 

You say I'm the bitch yet I posted something relating to the OP and you quote me whining like a bitch as per usual, no one cares about your opinion now you aren't a biased mod, run back to your backup forums where the rest of Doom can stroke your ego <3

SK has never brought mains to fight pures only to fight xl who brought like 20 mains since we ended the XL rivalry SK has brought 0 mains to fight pures and I would love for you to show me a video of sk mains.

yes let us forget about all the mains you trained up to camp fearless and then closed into iv just to try and close fearless but wound up getting bullied instead at every turn lol

You say I'm the bitch yet I posted something relating to the OP and you quote me whining like a bitch as per usual, no one cares about your opinion now you aren't a biased mod, run back to your backup forums where the rest of Doom can stroke your ego <3

I was able to step down of my own accord, thank you. Calling me biased when you know damn well I did what I could to curb the rampant retardation caused by the lax rules of the community site is hilarious. 

if you didn't care you can stop replying to me at any time which you have never done. Doing so won't stop me from putting your whiny tank bringing ass in your place.

I was able to step down of my own accord, thank you. Calling me biased when you know damn well I did what I could to curb the rampant retardation caused by the lax rules of the community site is hilarious. 

if you didn't care you can stop replying to me at any time which you have never done. Doing so won't stop me from putting your whiny tank bringing ass in your place.

Don't know if you have realised or not, but any time we have initiated into conversing, it has been through you quoting me first.

I know I say a lot of profound and thought provoking statements but quoting me whining about it won't change a thing.

I will say once again, just because you don't agree with something, it doesn't make you right.

Don't know if you have realised or not, but any time we have initiated into conversing, it has been through you quoting me first.

I know I say a lot of profound and thought provoking statements but quoting me whining about it won't change a thing.

I will say once again, just because you don't agree with something, it doesn't make you right.

And I will tell you that nobody on these threads are free from criticism and if I am quick to quote you it's because i'm quick to point out your waste product. 

Maybe you get off on the 'heh' from posting garbage like Doom is ded or an MPC but when you're an editor of a community site I expect you to hold yourself to a higher degree in both posting ethics and actual discourse, which you do very little of instead of baiting or making blatantly false statements. 

I am perfectly capable of being objective and reasonable and Fs posts give me very little reason to give a truly objective response which you are DIRECTLY contributing to. 

You could learn to be objective. Perhaps 3 LPC's aren't right to go higher than a certain combat, but perhaps the behavior of the clan with the lowest averages isn't right, either.  You can make your own conclusions. 

im adding you to my friends list lol :wub:

friends show up as green

green means go

good luck. 

And I will tell you that nobody on these threads are free from criticism and if I am quick to quote you it's because i'm quick to point out your waste product. 

Maybe you get off on the 'heh' from posting garbage like Doom is ded or an MPC but when you're an editor of a community site I expect you to hold yourself to a higher degree in both posting ethics and actual discourse, which you do very little of instead of baiting or making blatantly false statements. 

I am perfectly capable of being objective and reasonable and Fs posts give me very little reason to give a truly objective response which you are DIRECTLY contributing to. 

You could learn to be objective. Perhaps 3 LPC's aren't right to go higher than a certain combat, but perhaps the behavior of the clan with the lowest averages isn't right, either.  You can make your own conclusions. 

good luck. 

You keep stating things as if they are fact, when in fact they are your opinion, which is where your problem lies.

Once you understand that your word isn't gospel, people might start taking you seriously.

You keep stating things as if they are fact, when in fact they are your opinion, which is where your problem lies.

Once you understand that your word isn't gospel, people might start taking you seriously.

You've said this twice now without backing up your claims, I tend to try to be as factual as possible so wherever I've tried to spout wild bullbrown sticky stuff as fact you are free to point out to me

You've said this twice now without backing up your claims, I tend to try to be as factual as possible so wherever I've tried to spout wild bullbrown sticky stuff as fact you are free to point out to me

Just re-read through all your latest posts, if you can't see it for yourself then I won't be able to help you see it through that wall of ego and delusion tbh.