A Warning to You All

Kim

We know more than you think.. like how Doom brought mains to the LPC scene initially & 25 def to compete with 1 def maxed f2p pures. However it has appears you have broken them.. so why keep the pressure of mains? We are wholly confident you can beat them with your 1 def.

That aside, 1st Feb will be the introduction to the latest clan classification system and clans will have to decide which tier they want to belong to.

doom has brought 0 mains and only 1 20+ def account since theyve been open

keep believing fs' reasons for bringing mains and you'll solve nothing

It doesn't hurt to try and improve things why be negative..

Because I'm not a cauliflower idealist with hopes and a pipe-dream. The community will never change as long as the same people are in it. For the pure scene to even start thinking about change 90% of current leadership and membership in every single clan will have to all completely quit at the same time lmao. There is no changing the mentality of current pure clanners. I mean, look at that brown sticky stuffty poll @@Kim did. Outside of the 1-20 def vote the second most votes went to 1-39 def lmfao. It even beat out 1-4 which I voted for.

TL;DR

There is no more fixing this community. Just have fun on the ride down.

lol?

nobody actually cares about fs and all this does is make ur clan weak as hell

enjoy the 1-2 weeks of pulling high due to mains then the major structural problems and then the slump after that(notice how cp/eop r so inconsistent???)

you played urself here buddy

Kind of shows how clueless and butthurt you really are and why you have little to no influence in changing the scene compared to your staff that actually try to implement changes to benefit the community and ignore RSW.

If you weren't so obsessed about some imaginary rivalry between another clanning site you would be able to focus on getting your facts right.

The only mains we have ever brought intentionally are 4 level 110-126s that are used purely to scout (as level 3s would get hit). No one in the LPC bracket can get hit by them at all.

If you remember the rivalry we had with CD, you would know how many mains we brought to combat them, so what on earth makes you think we bring them now lmao

doom has brought 0 mains and only 1 20+ def account since theyve been open

keep believing fs' reasons for bringing mains and you'll solve nothing

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28511-main-saturday-fearless-shows-doom-real-mains/

All I see on are fearless's enormous victory topics & their topics that you brought mains.. What else am I suppose to think :P?

Also for the "imaginary" rivalry, let me remind you that it was RSW that massed PM everyone here, recruited my ranks to jump ship & generally posted personal attack topics directed at myself?

Sharkbrew has retained about 80% of our users, our post per day is back to pre-rsw levels & quality of posts have dramatically increased. Whereas for RSW, your post activity has collapsed, and your rank team has resorted to deceitful methods to mask the overall falling user count by using a fake user online counter & generally accusing slushpuppy for their self inflicted ill-fortune

So yes, you are right, it is impossible to have a rivalry with a dead competitor.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28511-main-saturday-fearless-shows-doom-real-mains/

All I see on are fearless's enormous victory topics & their topics that you brought mains.. What else am I suppose to think :P?

Also for the "imaginary" rivalry, let me remind you that it was RSW that massed PM everyone here, recruited my ranks to jump ship & generally posted personal attack topics directed at myself?

Sharkbrew has retained about 80% of our users, our post per day is back to pre-rsw levels & quality of posts have dramatically increased. Whereas for RSW, your post activity has collapsed, and your rank team has resorted to deceitful methods to mask the overall falling user count by using a fake user online counter & generally accusing slushpuppy for their self inflicted ill-fortunes

So yes, you are right, it is impossible to have a rivalry with a dead competitor.

Your attempt to be impartial between fearless and doom is completely contradicted by what you just posted...

So you admit to looking at the content on RSW, which would then imply you were able to see dooms topics (you also claim doom brings mains, where no topic posted by FS or Doom shows or provides evidence for this)..

Why do you think your ranks left your forums? I respect that you host peoples forums etc, but as someone who is trying to establish a pure community, you fail to do that. Your staff members carry a lot of the burden and without them things would be a lot worse.

9i97GP8.png

I would like to inform our community, that a group of clan leaders from the LPC scene had a meeting involving LPC Combat Caps, Rockman, and mains.

In a unanimous vote, all leaders present voted to not split the LPC Scene and the MPC scene as this provided more action to the scene.

The next agreement was the this scene would be determined by Def Caps and not combat caps, unless this caps were established by the clan.

These agreements won't last very long lol.

Your attempt to be impartial between fearless and doom is completely contradicted by what you just posted...

So you admit to looking at the content on RSW, which would then imply you were able to see dooms topics (you also claim doom brings mains, where no topic posted by FS or Doom shows or provides evidence for this)..

Why do you think your ranks left your forums? I respect that you host peoples forums etc, but as someone who is trying to establish a pure community, you fail to do that. Your staff members carry a lot of the burden and without them things would be a lot worse.

i think it's pretty obvious @@slushpuppy has no real intention of helping the pure community with the main problem

he'd rather be petty about rsw/doom for hurting the personal income he makes off forums

so he's gonna let fs/rockmen continue being cancer

KubzlYF.png

7n9O9XW.png

7gyXpHC.png

71b0e70996.jpg

I don't have to click on topics to see the fake user online at the bottom of RSW.

Also FS posted a topic showing Doom mains in a prelude to this topic:

I can probably find it tomorrow when I wake up.

If you actually understood the rank structure of sharkbrew, I am the technical admin, the rest of my team runs the front end. One cannot do without the other. We work towards the common cause.

Kind of shows how clueless and butthurt you really are and why you have little to no influence in changing the scene compared to your staff that actually try to implement changes to benefit the community and ignore RSW.

If you weren't so obsessed about some imaginary rivalry between another clanning site you would be able to focus on getting your facts right.

The only mains we have ever brought intentionally are 4 level 110-126s that are used purely to scout (as level 3s would get hit). No one in the LPC bracket can get hit by them at all.

If you remember the rivalry we had with CD, you would know how many mains we brought to combat them, so what on earth makes you think we bring them now lmao

7n9O9XW.png

IVs leadership probably didn't care enough or too honorable to do anything about it lol grats on pissing off the great leader Tannie who will rag the waste product out of anyone

How is that an excuse btw its a statement

a statement of stupidity i agree

Because I'm not a cauliflower idealist with hopes and a pipe-dream. The community will never change as long as the same people are in it. For the pure scene to even start thinking about change 90% of current leadership and membership in every single clan will have to all completely quit at the same time lmao. There is no changing the mentality of current pure clanners. I mean, look at that brown sticky stuffty poll @@Kim did. Outside of the 1-20 def vote the second most votes went to 1-39 def lmfao. It even beat out 1-4 which I voted for.

TL;DR

There is no more fixing this community. Just have fun on the ride down.

You have to keep in mind that not everyone in the community voted on it due to the split.

1. Mith isn't main

2. The only main in the picture isn't using an attack animation

3. ZIKO is a f2p ragger

4. Lithuanianz is a CD main (I used to get sniped by this account in doom), not sure who the other one is but the fact they aren't hitting anyone in FS (and with no doom in the picture) that looks questionable on your side more than dooms.

I don't have to click on topics to see the fake user online at the bottom of RSW.

Also FS posted a topic showing Doom mains in a prelude to this topic:

I can probably find it tomorrow when I wake up.

If you actually understood the rank structure of sharkbrew, I am the technical admin, the rest of my team runs the front end. One cannot do without the other. We work towards the common cause.

If you understood how team are meant to run maybe you would realise that you are doing fuck all to help the cause and your team could do what they do with or without you, since publicly you only seem to cause friction instead of doing what the other staff do and try to oust the mains (which fearless have clearly said they have previously bought mains and continue to bring mains, whilst doom has consistently disliked the idea of mains (which is why as I said before, if we were to bring mains a lot of people remember the scale it got to between doom and CD, there's literally no reason for us to bring mains)..

1. Mith isn't main

2. The only main in the picture isn't using an attack animation

3. ZIKO is a f2p ragger

4. Lithuanianz is a CD main (I used to get sniped by this account in doom), not sure who the other one is but the fact they aren't hitting anyone in FS (and with no doom in the picture) that looks questionable on your side more than dooms.

If you understood how team are meant to run maybe you would realise that you are doing fuck all to help the cause and your team could do what they do with or without you, since publicly you only seem to cause friction instead of doing what the other staff do and try to oust the mains (which fearless have clearly said they have previously bought mains and continue to bring mains, whilst doom has consistently disliked the idea of mains (which is why as I said before, if we were to bring mains a lot of people remember the scale it got to between doom and CD, there's literally no reason for us to bring mains)..

CD Mains literally came out in your capes to snipe FS callers, along with ziko and other raggers sitting on FS fights in DOOM capes attacking pures, believe me I have more I just have to find them, Even "F2P2007" Brings his zerker, "P2P2007".

Also, Mith isn't LPC, and never has been since these brackets have existed, don't even try to defend the usage of mithril armour in a scene of level 65s-78s

We weren't gonna post a topic anyways this was a rag trip today as punishment to Doom for thinking they could leak our ts without repercussions not because Doom uses MPC accounts lol.

lmfao stfu you think of any excuse 2 bring mains cuz u cant compete its that simple I thought u didn't care your ts was leaked fucking tomato

Doom is only getting this for leaking TS.

thought u didn't care bout ur ts getting leaked seems ur butthurt lmfao

Ive been on sharkbrew for 5 plus years and seen the valiant efforts to try to change things without fully knowing the situation.. Thanks Sharkbrew staff for placing blame and not even touching on reasons why we did this cause your are wrong... 3 months cotm no mains... Ask yourselves why..

Member Since 25 Nov 2015

Ive been on sharkbrew for 5 plus years and seen the valiant efforts to try to change things without fully knowing the situation.. Thanks Sharkbrew staff for placing blame and not even touching on reasons why we did this cause your are wrong... 3 months cotm no mains... Ask yourselves why..

I actually approached Lalo before posting this topic and waited a solid hour. He wasn't afk. 

You guys followed the guidelines unlike other clans and I had to usually not count some 'topics' due to mains. 

CD Mains literally came out in your capes to snipe FS callers, along with ziko and other raggers sitting on FS fights in DOOM capes attacking pures, believe me I have more I just have to find them, Even "F2P2007" Brings his zerker, "P2P2007".

Also, Mith isn't LPC, and never has been since these brackets have existed, don't even try to defend the usage of mithril armour in a scene of level 65s-78s

Ok cool, that is CD not doom, CD were out pking at the time as well.

Anything over 75 combat isn't LPC according to your clan yet you still have accounts over it so I don't think people agree on the same idea of what LPC is. You can't sit here defending yourself when your clan has admitted prior to this weekend that you bring mains and continue to bring mains and are affiliated with rockmen.

• Break locked this topic