SF's Response to UB

Control Pker

SF hits up hanuman for a fight after finding that they were out in the wildy hitting clusters. After repeatedly asking for 1v1s both ingame and IRC Hanuman decided to do  what he does best. 

Rely on leaks. He actually avoided any 1v1 to hit us when we were moving to a location to defend for another clan. This is why hanuman will never be successful in this game bitch made had the same pull and still couldnt setup a 1v1. 99.9% of the kids in his teamspeak use the brew so ill let you mr hanuman take full advantage of your leak to prove how garbage you really are. 

Curious to see the excuses out of this. 

Why would anyone join a clan that has matched opts as their opponents and cant even set up a possible clean 1v1 when every other clan is fighting? 

its pretty sad, at least we are the bigger clan to actually know the pulls and offer 1v1s to clans that actually have the same opts. It'd be a different story if i was declining which i wasn't at all. 

Ub is trash and shout out to doom/misfits for actually getting 1v1 pkris against eachother unlike these fuck boys.

Pm me to Leak this clowns locations for an easy 10m to close him again. We'll make sure he feels like it. 

We would love to have this leak so that we as a clan are prepared for these randoms when they come to at least fight properly. 

Whoever's vidding did a nice job of looting them sharks right off the ground, very impressive content. Tanked 10+ members while trying to smite me, UB got bullied out of HPC, now they'll push hard to loot glories off of the ground trying to build depleted p2p return sets.