Most cleanest fights and respectful clans

Chillin

My opinion as a StrikeTeam member and how I see other clans. So my opinion is LPC related

Positive

IV - never flamed eachother. Both have given fights down-opted. Rarely complaining and always giving repsect to eachother.

Doom - Haven't had many fights, but some preps and few encounters in wilderness and I don't see any problems with them

Envy - Have had good fights, lost some and win some. We could fight 24/7 with you. Sometimes Hassan gets mad but np.

Neutral

SF - enen though we like to fight with you, you always complain. Always bringin unique dramas out and also you flame.

DMK - haven't encountered you enough but some p2p fights have been decent. You tele alot tho

Negative

AAO - using mains and 92+ combat pures always. They often flame. On the positive side, we can always get fight with them

FS - I could put you on the neutral side because lately we haven't had a problem with you, but I remember when we had fights you often brought brown sticky stuffload of raggers before to unorganize us. Pretty low if you ask me. 

CD - pure cancer imo

In my opinion, you bring anyone over 25+ defence and try to state your a clan. You won't get any events with us. Keep it up. 

Misfits are pretty strict on mains not being brought. Even the scouts come unequipped and we never allow anyone above 5 defence to come PK, even if they are clan friends.

Only been in the seen for a few months. No experience with HPCs.

I have seen issues with all clans so far, which is quite disappointing.

Doom - Probably have my most respect, but they have brought mains. Albiet not many nor very often, they have been present in recent months/weeks.

AAO - Probably next, they did alot of flaming and disrepecting, but after the prep defeat, they stopped that drama. So now have gained my respect for that. Look forward to future fights.

Rest still seem like cancer. Fortunately, I turned up to the scene once clans have started seeing the light again :)

Yo @@Chillin, what about Prestige?

Haven't had much action against you but I know Fake Smile and we as country-clans have long history between us. Only good words for you. I love how you are representing country-clans in p2p servers and we are doing it in f2p. I hope our roads cross in the near future ;)

Misfits are pretty strict on mains not being brought. Even the scouts come unequipped and we never allow anyone above 5 defence to come PK, even if they are clan friends.

Only been in the seen for a few months. No experience with HPCs.

I have seen issues with all clans so far, which is quite disappointing.

Doom - Probably have my most respect, but they have brought mains. Albiet not many nor very often, they have been present in recent months/weeks.

AAO - Probably next, they did alot of flaming and disrepecting, but after the prep defeat, they stopped that drama. So now have gained my respect for that. Look forward to future fights.

Rest still seem like cancer. Fortunately, I turned up to the scene once clans have started seeing the light again :)

Doom doesnt bring mains

Fearless has never attacked ST with mains so I don't know what you're even talking about LOL.

In my opinion, you bring anyone over 25+ defence and try to state your a clan. You won't get any events with us. Keep it up. 

stfu you don't do anything but p2p midweeks anyways lmfao

Doom doesnt bring mains

You don't bring on weekends apparently. But midweeks are fine for you according to your IRC... Since they are only "midweeks" to you.

Stop the midweek mains and then you're fine :S

Not hard.

learn 2 spell lmao and rockmen is not fs u fucking moron rockmen is rockmen kyp

My spelling was fine, my keyboard lagged out and I entered it twice just like you seemingly did l0l, rockmen members are literally apart of fs and only snipe clans for fs

You can't tell anyone to kyp you legit got put 6 feet under by doom lmfao slumped from 70 to a 20 man snipe team.

My spelling was fine, my keyboard lagged out and I entered it twice just like you seemingly did l0l, rockmen members are literally apart of fs and only snipe clans for fs

You can't tell anyone to kyp you legit got put 6 feet under by doom lmfao slumped from 70 to a 20 man snipe team.

Fs never pulled under 20 broccoli and like I said we don't tell rockman to do anything they do what they want kyp broccoli