Misfits Chokeslams The Scene Ft. Doom x6 & rest

Zee

You teamed up with streamers and invites to fight Doom not exactly fair but looks like Doom gave you good fights despite being down many opts.

At least we dont spam w18 all friday to join our cc to pk with us...

I can clearly state that of the 69 pul we had 48 members or higher and 14 applicants (= total of 62). 

We don't take invites hence we can pull this big ourself + dont like to take random people cuz of leaks.

So I guess we should stop doing p2p fridays if you can't even compete in f2p weekends.

Feel free. Sounds like you don't want to do p2p fridays because Misfits own the lease to the entire server on fridays. You're welcome.

my point exactly, these p2p only kids get greedy after they see everyone come to p2p fridays. not only do they get their midweek p2p trips and official fridays, but then they get cocky and want p2p sundays too and convince leadership of other clans that it is good. 6 days of p2p and 1 day of f2p lol these clowns are a joke

We pay to play. We dont pay for runescape membership to pk in rune scimitars and catch binds.

Feel free. Sounds like you don't want to do p2p fridays because Misfits own the lease to the entire server on fridays. You're welcome.

We pay to play. We dont pay for runescape membership to pk in rune scimitars and catch binds.

^

Besides we got things to do in the weekend lads

my point exactly, these p2p only kids get greedy after they see everyone come to p2p fridays. not only do they get their midweek p2p trips and official fridays, but then they get cocky and want p2p sundays too and convince leadership of other clans that it is good. 6 days of p2p and 1 day of f2p lol these clowns are a joke

you sound salty af just stfu, everyone's making fun of u lol

I agree i closed ruin while with Apex lmfao kyp broccoli

ruin was about 10-1 (apex would never accept preps) vs apex and on their last trip walked apex down 25 levels of wilderness. grats for outlasting ruin but you havent posted a single win topic or trip topic in about 4 months. fucking slumped l0l

ruin was about 10-1 (apex would never accept preps) vs apex and on their last trip walked apex down 25 levels of wilderness. grats for outlasting ruin but you havent posted a single win topic or trip topic in about 4 months. fucking slumped l0l

Apex is open and Ruin is closed and we're slumped? l0l

Fun as fuck between doom and misfits tonight, thanks for the competitive and clean action (pls come out F2p so we can continue the good fights)

Shoutout to your streamer unit @purespam @@yoitzsonny, both the boys :P

Yea they pull alot they should go f2p.

go f2p or ur just another irrelevant dmk walking around lmao

i'd love to see you guys in f2p action yooo

So I guess we should stop doing p2p fridays if you can't even compete in f2p weekends.

go f2p or ur just another irrelevant dmk walking around lmao

tbh go f2p man else u got nothing to brag about

start doing f2p aswell

1 server clans are dog waste product and sonny is an indian downy

i don't mind f2p (even tho it's too easy to learn and master) but this has to come with time, i suggest you guys to calm down and focus on your own clans :)

I think AAO is the one who has "nothing to brag about" .. hahah

dont pipe up. AAO is a two server clan. We don't post on sharkbrew. Here's our topic.

http://aao-rs.com/index.php?/topic/936-against-all-odds-p2p-friday-ft-cdubivdmkrdsf/#comment-11155

We peaked 35 for our p2p trip. You brown sticky stuff version of pop won't last. I dare you to attempt f2p lmfao aao will curve stomp you.