[Pr]estige Tuesday P2p/F2p LagFest

Fake Smile

no video, no teamspeak proof of pull, not one of you pics shows more than 10 people (which btw is required for a successful aftermath) @ @kim

Teamspeak screenshot is not required, stop making your own rules, crybaby :D

Also, can be provided on a request. + Video is not essential for a midweek (one a day).

@kim no ts/cc pic of actual pull no more then 7-8 in pics this shouldn't count by your rules for wcotm

Quote the rules here for me where it tells there's has to be a cc/ts screenshot. And I will link you the ts screenshot that I have but am not supposed to post on random midweeks :) Would be unnecessary and waste of time.

You wanna make sure we pull people? Come and fight us :) We're out there :P PM me sb ts, stop crying on forums lmao

@kim no ts/cc pic of actual pull no more then 7-8 in pics this shouldn't count by your rules for wcotm

You guys just make your self look broccolied, by posting brown sticky stuff like this lol. And btw its pictures of loot, why should 15 people be standing and waiting for 1 guy to loot?

Quote the rules here for me where it tells there's has to be a cc/ts screenshot. And I will link you the ts screenshot that I have but am not supposed to post on random midweeks :) Would be unnecessary and waste of time.

You wanna make sure we pull people? Come and fight us :) We're out there :P PM me sb ts, stop crying on forums lmao

No video, though. Only counting one from this day.