Potential rivalries?

Datassd0e

Some of us have heard Intense Redemption are going to reopen.

They had an intense rivalry with zenith back in pre-eoc.

Do you guys think that Doom and Ir will have another intense rivalry(since doom is basically zenith, no flame intended)? Or maybe Ir will beef with Rd since they represent the same cape and name?

What potential rivalries do you guys predict?:P

Where did you get this Intel IR is reopening? Didn't Zo (if it was really him) come on these forums and said It is never reopening?

Anyway it's gonna be hella awkward when IR and RD are both active clans, but I would love to see a rivalry between them.

Where did you get this Intel IR is reopening? Didn't Zo (if it was really him) come on these forums and said It is never reopening?

Anyway it's gonna be hella awkward when IR and RD are both active clans, but I would love to see a rivalry between them.

I heard from a bunch of different people, I didnt know if it was true or not either but I'm just going based off of what I was told.

If they do open, it would be great:p

Zo actually just made a leaving topic in iv stating he was reopening ir with a bunch of old school.