Togo

How soon  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How long

• Will slump after first weekend
    • 2-3 weeks
    • under a month

ballsofsteel. does not ring a bell? wtf

Ya it was my sb password i created in 2013. Might of used it on my eop forums acc and on a few other no name clan forums. Im confused on what you're trying to achieve with this post?? Do you want a gold star? Maybe a cookie? Or is it the lack of attention you get at home so you're begging me for it?

Ya it was my sb password i created in 2013. Might of used it on my eop forums acc and on a few other no name clan forums. Im confused on what you're trying to achieve with this post?? Do you want a gold star? Maybe a cookie? Or is it the lack of attention you get at home so you're begging me for it?

no man chill. i was just trying to compliment u have ballsofsteel. u know im 4nr. cmon!!

no man chill. i was just trying to compliment u have ballsofsteel. u know im 4nr. cmon!!

No you're seeking attention by posting a old password I used maybe 3 times. I really do feel bad for you, there is people you can talk to. You know about the lack of attention your family gives you :(

No you're seeking attention by posting a old password I used maybe 3 times. I really do feel bad for you, you know there is people you can talk to. You know about the lack of attention your family gives you :(

when i need attention i usually just go in rage ts and sing lol. i used to do that but now, rage ts is dead, i cant do that anymore :(

Wrong.

after countless ass beatings we layed on sd impact and imperial that is indeed why you closed. Dont agree? reopen and find out again :) and im sure we never lost a prep to sd/impact once actually i dont think you ever took a round off us.

Lets add up the list:

You lost countless preps

You lost how many 2v1's

You publicly said you were training med lvl mains

You got your LB's leaked 2x

You got outpulled almost every weekend

90% of the trip was you hugging singles and getting cleared in it lmfao, ur actually braindead rage has never won a rivarly or closed a clan you're terrible in every aspect of clanning.

Sad to see rage move back down tbh, they had potential. That makes what like 12 clans in the same bracket? And we're back at square one with just the same five hpc clans still opened (don't know what happened to apex, probably turned into a prep team as that's all I see them do)

Let's just hope this isn't a repeat of what happened last year.

My friend come join (:

tl;dr jail slumped rage and forced them into rune armor

you also had nothing to do with impact closing nor did you close sd lmfao and i'm pretty sure ruin closed imperial after they slammed them in a prep also you went hpc before ruin even closed so again you had nothing to do with that lmao anything else?

This bullied rage hahaha @@Duval mad rn

Sad to see rage move back down tbh, they had potential. That makes what like 12 clans in the same bracket? And we're back at square one with just the same five hpc clans still opened (don't know what happened to apex, probably turned into a prep team as that's all I see them do)

Let's just hope this isn't a repeat of what happened last year.

Nothing is stopping you from joining a bracket where clans arent interested in repeating the decisions of late 2015 - 2016

Lets add up the list:

You lost countless preps

You lost how many 2v1's

You publicly said you were training med lvl mains

You got your LB's leaked 2x

You got outpulled almost every weekend

90% of the trip was you hugging singles and getting cleared in it lmfao, ur actually braindead rage has never won a rivarly or closed a clan you're terrible in every aspect of clanning.

dont forget the countless embarrassing ts leaks lmao

RANKS SHOULD BE TRIPLE LOGGING!!!