so Doom is supposed to be good?

Pinhead

Lmfao the funny part is Hormone from Doom can out call any clan with his eyes closed.  And honestly Doom's core could smash any clan if you put the same accounts against each other.

In reality HPC nowadays is really the minor leagues if that's what you're trying to get at.

so thats why dooms 'core' was closed by supremacy of all clans, lmfao nice 1 buddy. also mfw u think control pker and bv hassan are the major league of pure clanning l00000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Doom for some weird reason thought EoP was going to mass up to snipe them. Let me tell you, this isn't the case. We will continue to post Doom locations for all clans to see, however we will not hit them ourselves. If Doom do pipe up and decide to get on mains and camp EoP during HPC trips, then we will retaliate 10 times as hard and make their trips absolute cancer for their whole clan.

Doom for some weird reason thought EoP was going to mass up to snipe them. Let me tell you, this isn't the case. We will continue to post Doom locations for all clans to see, however we will not hit them ourselves. If Doom do pipe up and decide to get on mains and camp EoP during HPC trips, then we will retaliate 10 times as hard and make their trips absolute cancer for their whole clan.

Lmfao you act like Doom couldn't completely ruin EOP's trips.  All of Doom's HPC accounts are now 120s And you act like getting locations on a clan is hard to do,  EOP locs are practically free.

Stop trying to pipe up to a clan that could completely smash you with ease.  Try moving down and see what happens.  You need LPCs to aid you.

Lmfao you act like Doom couldn't completely ruin EOP's trips.  All of Doom's HPC accounts are now 120s And you act like getting locations on a clan is hard to do,  EOP locs are practically free.

Stop trying to pipe up to a clan that could completely smash you with ease.  Try moving down and see what happens.  You need LPCs to aid you.

haha very sic more empty threats!!!

You were in Fearless you saw what Doom did to them LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stay ez with those 30 pulls

all i saw was 1 prep loss and op opening and taking like 15 active members lmfao

thank u for apparently slumping us to 45-50 pulls though best thing to ever happen to fs now we get to fight everybody besides doom and cd with even opts!!!

all i saw was 1 prep loss and op opening and taking like 15 active members lmfao

thank u for slumping us to 45-50 pulls best thing to ever happen to fs now we get to fight everybody besides doom and cd with even opts!!!

proved my point broccoli, you have other clans members to get your numbers.  FS would never be able to compete with Doom if it was solely Fearless core.

Isn't Doom's leader trying to helm this 'pure movement with no mains'? Using mains would be a large contradiction of what he's preaching and would ruin the credibility and all of the 'hard work' they try to show on rs warfare. Ultimately, those who attempted to start a pure Pure Scene would become the ones ruining it.

That would be an amusing slice of irony, all that hard work gone and another scene with even more mains. Because as most people know, we are fully capable of retaliating in your scene 10 fold, if we were invited to.

The Network runs deep 

Isn't Doom's leader trying to helm this 'pure movement with no mains'? Using mains would be a large contradiction of what he's preaching and would ruin the credibility and all of the 'hard work' they try to show on rs warfare. Ultimately, those who attempted to start a pure Pure Scene would become the ones ruining it.

That would be an amusing slice of irony, all that hard work gone and another scene with even more mains because we are fully capable of retaliating in your scene 10 fold, if we were invited to.

Move down and see what happens to EOP, all I have to say.  You act like you're strong when there are 6 HPCs and have all multi-clanners from Olympus joining you to aid their clan lmfao.

TLP is doing it, they are actually smart.

Right now, EOP probably has a 40-50 man core that aren't multi clanners.  EOP's #s would drop to 40-50 if they decided to move down.

You were in Fearless you saw what Doom did to them LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stay ez with those 30 pulls

heard u had 2 mins of action in a 2 hour trip cos ur locs were leaked all over l000l looks like u need a plumber cos those 70 demons sat around doing nothing all day lmfa0

Move down and see what happens to EOP, all I have to say.  You act like you're strong when there are 6 HPCs and have all multi-clanners from Olympus joining you to aid their clan lmfao.

TLP is doing it, they are actually smart.

Right now, EOP probably has a 40-50 man core that aren't multi clanners.  EOP's #s would drop to 40-50 if they decided to move down.

No need to downgrade ourselves to the lil league until we've pushed the rest of the HPCs down there first 

No need to downgrade ourselves to the lil league until we've pushed the rest of the HPCs down there first 

So you're calling TLP ( Unreakable ) lil league?  I'm pretty sure TLP used to smash EOP with ease in all servers for like 8-9 years straight.

Also, I'm pretty sure Zenith (Doom Leader) smashed EOP with ease for a few years straight matched preps.  Now I know why so many kids are salty because Zenith bullied their clan LMFAO.  Just makes Ex-Zenith laugh when kids still talk about Zenith in 2k17 LMFAO.

proved my point broccoli, you have other clans members to get your numbers.  FS would never be able to compete with Doom if it was solely Fearless core.

considering a bunch of eop have been there since they reopened (me included) i really dont know what youre tryin to get at lmfao

wait, are you trying to say Doom are gonna mass up mains for us? LMFAO we'll have 50 tanks for you

if one of our members get hit by Doom main on HPC trips EOP will kill your clan

wait, are you trying to say Doom are gonna mass up mains for us? LMFAO we'll have 50 tanks for you

if one of our members get hit by Doom main on HPC trips EOP will kill your clan

Doom wont ruin your trips until you try and ruin theirs.  Doom would make your trips a living hell lmfao.

Posting locs of a clan that pulls 75+ to weekends isn't going to do anything when everybody is scared to fight them.

dooms has good trips lmao

eom crashes every fights and gets 1 minute of action each weekend l0l

eom have had 1 prep l0l

That would be an amusing slice of irony, all that hard work gone and another scene with even more mains. Because as most people know, we are fully capable of retaliating in your scene 10 fold, if we were invited to.

The Network runs deep

hahahah