ST's midweek [F2P] Envy cleared ft. IV & Rage

Seven

ByWAlPt.gif

Shortly after prepping Doom we decided to check out whats going in the wildy with 20 of our strong lions.

Didn't take long til' we ran into Rage near the CA. Had some pretty nice fights with them til' we got crashed by Envy (2x opts, cmon).

After regrouping our scouts informed us that Envy & Rage are fighting at CA so we decided to return the favour & cleared both of them.

Since Envy was regrouping we hopped into IV's world, hoping to have a pretty much matched opts fight but they kept hugging singles. Eventually we managed to have a pkri vs Envy at the boneyard / south of dwarves although we had 7 opts less. 

IV ran into our fight quite fast so we decided to watch & AC, also took down couple of mains to keep them away from their fight. 

After IV got cleared by Envy, we hit them at matched opts, was one of the easiest fightest I've seen this year. 

Thanks for the action guys. We should do f2p midweeks more often.

Started @ 11pm GMT+2, ended bit after midnight. 

aD8AnzW.png

6tLwNPe.png

56SO71D.png

d5znKyR.png
zVHY1Yd.png
WzPnUFD.png
HFDqDvn.png
AIYOfHz.png
3EuR0oP.png
y9fXAHh.png
2kXIJ13.png
rz5oYNV.png
7taazE8.png
JMHhQuC.png
fEpVEr3.png
xQ65j1P.png
NRcEftD.png
TybMaLr.png
SV3mpy4.png
Ja6p2Mc.png

WY1i17l.png
lGlLiSy.png
fJKpafJ.png
SQm6SnY.png
Pz3l4uG.png

pretty sure ev doesnt even pk unless they know they'll have at least 2x opts on any clan going out

gj clearing iv/rage(they are one in the same) although they r ezpz

Ty st for the action  :)

@@Seven i only have 1 small request for ST. i know u guys have alot of 20def accounts. is it possible for u guys to drop them? and wear robes? to make it fair for the entire community as a whole? :)

^this

that fight vs baltic or w/e with st+pr was absolutely disgusting nothing but mithril mithril mithril

We went out to fight rage who had even ops good try tho

nigga nobody asked stfu

@@Seven i only have 1 small request for ST. i know u guys have alot of 20def accounts. is it possible for u guys to drop them? and wear robes? to make it fair for the entire community as a whole? :)

I'v actually talked about it with our members and ranks. Our ranks love the idea, some members although don't. Don't forget that we always have and will continue as a mpc with the 25 / 92 caps. You'll definetely start seeing less mith from our side though. 

Just some statistics by the way: we got 38 members, 25 of them are def 1-4. The percentage of mithlords is pretty high, but not as high as you might think. 

Thanks for the feedback by the way. We're currently looking forward to prepping pretty much anyone so hit me up if you're interested :) 

I'v actually talked about it with our members and ranks. Our ranks love the idea, some members although don't. Don't forget that we always have and will continue as a mpc with the 25 / 92 caps. You'll definetely start seeing less mith from our side though. 

Just some statistics by the way: we got 38 members, 25 of them are def 1-4. The percentage of mithlords is pretty high, but not as high as you might think. 

Thanks for the feedback by the way. We're currently looking forward to prepping pretty much anyone so hit me up if you're interested :)

Your percentage of mithtards is higher than what you think. Look at that pic below. I dont care if your members like the idea or not. I dont care if you guys are open up as MPC for 10 years or what. Drop the fucking mith, it is fucking disgusting. I also do not care about you looking forward to prep anyone, im talking about the wilderness. Pardon my rude words, this is how i talk.  :wub:  @@Seven

4e71092cd9adabe79b71d7066cbe8c31.jpg

Your percentage of mithtards is higher than what you think. Look at that pic below. I dont care if your members like the idea or not. I dont care if you guys are open up as MPC for 10 years or what. Drop the fucking mith, it is fucking disgusting. I also do not care about you looking forward to prep anyone, im talking about the wilderness. Pardon my rude words, this is how i talk.  :wub:  @@Seven

For me and my other members some of our mith  lords are gona use def 1 gear and we will not leave mithril if we dont want . Thats our decision. GL HF

LETS PLAY RUNESCAPE We will not take any orders from any other clan. This is our choice .

We have use mithril like olmost 2 years and if some of u dont like it to be honest. We dont care!. MPC

Have a good day sir. Pce*

4e71092cd9adabe79b71d7066cbe8c31.jpg

I dont see anything wrong in this pic. No adamant, no mains. Only see 6 mith guys and some binders who carry fight till others return. Most fights are outnumbered by 5-7 to us and mith helps it make more equal.

We might do some pkris in def 1 gear if needed but sorry bro, we wont start kicking our def 20 members. :P

I dont see anything wrong in this pic. No adamant, no mains. Only see 6 mith guys and some binders who carry fight till others return. Most fights are outnumbered by 5-7 to us and mith helps it make more equal.

We might do some pkris in def 1 gear if needed but sorry bro, we wont start kicking our def 20 members. :P

u dont have to kick them. just ask them to wear robes... Fs fought baltic down 10 on sunday and like 40% of u guys were in mith...???...