Eruption of Pures - Killing The Alliance ~ #1 Pure Clan Saturday PK Trip

del

So it looks like even with your mains you had to hug single vs FOE. ok

ah yes the clan ahead of everyone else has to bring mains and rely on single lines vs the big dog FOE

Ahh yes we had 0 mains until you brought 40 supremacy in your cape 

4/5 HPCs teaming on us every weekend for a month and we still have their skulls under the boot, how embarrassing for them

Murd buddy. If u were good enough to beat some1 1v4 you would have been good enough to win atleast some of the preps that uve had.

015ae2df59f46c97919aa7d9b5b561fa.png

how did u end up in ca if the fight was corp?

4e0d802c9d8a60edcebadd124a386c8e.png

ill explain bro since u cant understand something so simple

foe moved to ca and away from graves because eop is 3 or 4 steps from single. in single u can only be atked by 1 person. if someone in eop is in multi and they get piled it only takes them a second to drag into single (where, again, they can only be atked by 1 person, in turn making it near impossible for them to die) this is some cp mossies tactics right there

to summarise: ur fkn pussies

foe moved to ca and away from graves because eop is 3 or 4 steps from single. in single u can only be atked by 1 person. if someone in eop is in multi and they get piled it only takes them a second to drag into single (where, again, they can only be atked by 1 person, in turn making it near impossible for them to die) this is some cp mossies tactics right there

If we were 3-4 steps in singles, doesnt mean that we're in multi?

So that means you dipped on us when we were in multi, hmmm.

Dumb fuck lmfao

If we were 3-4 steps in singles, doesnt mean that we're in multi?

So that means you dipped on us when we were in multi, hmmm.

Dumb fuck lmfao

so brainwashed u think its ok to fight 3 or 4 steps from single holy fucking loooool

so brainwashed u think its ok to fight 3 or 4 steps from single holy fucking loooool

bro don't even try explaining it anymore. Mains, and singles + several 15+ minutes of povs, including my own. He's beyond brainwashed. The only thing I agree with is some

other clan potentially focusing eom as well but, that's the unfortunate result of becoming a main clan in a pure scene.

bro don't even try explaining it anymore. Mains, and singles + several 15+ minutes of povs, including my own. He's beyond brainwashed. The only thing I agree with is some

other clan potentially focusing eom as well but, that's the unfortunate result of becoming a main clan in a pure scene.

we warned you for months to stop the teaming, there was no mains at east mossies vents, then you invited sup in your cape haha thats when my members realized being nice to you isnt gnna stop the taeming :P

we're going to kill the hpc scene lol

we warned you for months to stop the teaming, there was no mains at east mossies vents, then you invited sup in your cape haha thats when my members realized being nice to you isnt gnna stop the taeming :P

we're going to kill the hpc scene lol

Scene is already dead. I wonder what's the next step tbh idk what's going to happen