Describe something postive with just one sentence

Tannie

Doom - Good core with a great community, great quality & ability to pull high.

CD - Stubborn, Determined mind set, pulls high, returns well, only does 1 event a week though.

Misfits - 1 server clan but decent in p2p wild, some chill people in the community.

Olympus - Large & loyal member base, great with propaganda, good small opts.

Fearless - 1 server clan but decent F2P quality in the wild, solid returners & prod accounts.

Unbreakable - Decent quality both servers, chill community, good in p2p wild.

AAO - Loyal, chill community, can produce some nice F2P prep wins.

Envy - They pull alright to the wild, I'm struggling with this one tbh.

Rage - We will see but proven before they can compete in this scene pulling fairly well and having pretty good quality also, chill guys in the Rage community.

DMK - Cool community, always p2p pking, great attitude.

bro i dont mention rd/misfit because they 1 server and its p2p. Unless u come out on f2p saturday and fight us or pkri/prep f2p with us. u dont deserve to be called lpc

lol we've been out in f2p the past month ur opinion is irrelevant so I'm not really looking for a mention on this topic.. however ur reply is a double standard considering fs only does f2p making u half a lpc if anything at least we go out in f2p on official days whereas ur nowhere to be seen in p2p unless it's sniping/ragging

Anyway idk how u can say misfits can't be included when p2p clans have far more events than f2p clans ATM (two official p2p trips ATM)

Lol not that I really care about your opinion but rd is more of an actual lpc than fs we've gone out for the last 3 weeks in f2p officially and before we ever decided to compete as a clan rather than a team we had an unofficial the week before that...fearless is half a lpc being as ur irrelevant in p2p don't ever mini or do anything in p2p outside of ragging ur the epitome of a 1 server clan and I'm sure in time u will be dealt with accordingly :)

@@Tannie

Lol not that I really care about your opinion but rd is more of an actual lpc than fs we've gone out for the last 3 weeks in f2p officially and before we ever decided to compete as a clan rather than a team we had an unofficial the week before that...fearless is half a lpc being as ur irrelevant in p2p don't ever mini or do anything in p2p outside of ragging ur the epitome of a 1 server clan and I'm sure in time u will be dealt with accordingly :)

@@Tannie

Ok? We've gone out every friday since p2p friday started even with 12-20 people we've done multiple p2p pkri with multiple clans. Only difference between my clan and yours is that yours is irrelevant in both servers whereas mine is atleast relevant in f2p.

Not that I really care though lmfao.

@@Tannie

terror closed nigga ur irrelevant as is ur clan dont pipe up doggy

Unbreakable - Will always be a toptier clan in clw

Critical Damage - Never stop returning

Doom - Really good member quality

Olympus - Will always be a super active clan

Against All Odds - Good community, will always just do their own thing and enjoy it

Envy - Members seem fine

Rage - 

Fearless - Consistent pulls/results in general.

Unbreakable - Good Donkey Kong players

Critical Damage - Good World of Tanks players

Doom - Good Diablo players

Olympus - Good Age of Mythology players

Against All Odds - Good Kingdom Hearts players

Envy - Good Dante's Inferno players

Rage - Good RAGE players

Fearless - Good Dead Space players

1v1 me age of mythology

Unbreakable - Good core and quality in CLW.

Fearless - Good F2P Quality, fun community (not Deviants)

Doom - Strong Core, decent leadership.

AAO - Group of good guys, just sucks pulls arent there. Never let's their pull stop them from having fun however, always down to fight.

Envy - They got Heart, even when they get smothered in fights.

Misfits - Strong P2P Core with good accounts.

Rage - Great community strong leadership, have been able to build from the ground up and haven't broke in times of struggle.

Unbreakable - Good Donkey Kong players

Critical Damage - Good World of Tanks players

Doom - Good Diablo players

Olympus - Good Age of Mythology players

Against All Odds - Good Kingdom Hearts players

Envy - Good Dante's Inferno players

Rage - Good RAGE players

Fearless - Good Dead Space players

Unbreakable - Good core, strong leadership. Lots of experienced clanners and great matched

Critical Damage - Good in the wild, impressive in return fights. Uses lots of sneaky tactics to give them the upper hand. 

Doom - Consistent high pulls, working at P2P, good matched with a great core and lots of new potential core members. 

Olympus - good experienced clan that has lots of staff changes but a strong core/retired ranks that help carry

Against All Odds - low pulling clan but makes up for it with good warrers

Envy - 

Rage - Lots of potential, shown they are good in this scene in the past, looking forward to their opening 

Fearless - bunch of 308 pkers, good at F2P rather than P2P, doesn't give up.