Unbreakable Outnumbered P2P PKRI vs misfits easy victory

UB Public Relations

@@1defkid

mihuu lol misfits does not have the core to return for up to 20 hours

hi danny ur very qualified to say that since ur always on misfits ts and follow our clan so closely.

ub begged for help to foe the same clan that bullied them out of hpc camping them in singles for weeks lmfao thats how broken they got

And where do you get the information needed to pull that conclusion out of your magical black hat?

Nice propaganda for us, showing they got bullied into bringing crystal bows and their zerk friends.

But hey isnt that exactly what FS does aswell?

UB is better in CW but they hella sure cant beat us in p2p wilderness.

do u mind quickly explaining why you were spread at dwarfs willing to fight with what you must have presumed to be +10 but then ran like bees being hunted by gorillas when we rushed with even opts and then you spent the next 30 minutes massing to get a +5 on us ??

do u mind quickly explaining why you were spread at dwarfs willing to fight with what you must have presumed to be +10 but then ran like bees being hunted by gorillas when we rushed with even opts and then you spent the next 30 minutes massing to get a +5 on us ??

z had to walk his camel so he had to briefly go offline from the game

as a neutral observer, it seems like the fight was pretty close but you clearly have to give the win to unbreakable since they stayed true to their name while misfits broke (i guess they also stayed true to their name since a lot of them are weird)

what specific part of his post indicated to u that his logic was to use clips from events that didnt happen tonight

im very very curious 

@@B-ryan, i too, did not see how you derived that logic from the post? am i also missing brain cells? can you please explain your post to to the lesser-minded individuals like myself

can confirm Misfits gets the W.

Ub kept returning, but many 1 itemers. 15 to our 30 at the end, was not worth getting sniped by FS, mains and 1 itemers.

Thanks for the action was fun

well if an ex advanced member of excel confirms it then i think its settled

hi danny ur very qualified to say that since ur always on misfits ts and follow our clan so closely.

ub begged for help to foe the same clan that bullied them out of hpc camping them in singles for weeks lmfao thats how broken they got

he's just trying to catch +1's for the anni in hopes of closing on a good note