[F2P] Olympus loads their rifles with sleep darts, and puts some tigers to sleep. GF Supremacy

Break

nothing is more justin beiber than people thinking that rot patents everything they do, even though titles like these have existed for years

The point is Rot have been using these kinds of titles again in the past month, and now you're the only clan to all of a sudden name their topics in a similar fashion.  I have nothing against Op but you guys blatantly copy Rot's banter and its actually justin beiber.  I wonder who the justin beiber kid at Op is who is subscribed to Rot's YT channel and browse their forums daily looking for banter to steal.  This also isn't a first time thing:

kn2asVh.png

DOVhcpa.png

2V6tzao.jpg

hGdyJAM.png

like holy brown sticky stuff make up your own banter lmfao

The point is Rot have been using these kinds of titles again in the past month, and now you're the only clan to all of a sudden name their topics in a similar fashion.  I have nothing against Op but you guys blatantly copy Rot's banter and its actually justin beiber.  I wonder who the justin beiber kid at Op is who is subscribed to Rot's YT channel and browse their forums daily looking for banter to steal.  This also isn't a first time thing:

kn2asVh.png

DOVhcpa.png

2V6tzao.jpg

hGdyJAM.png

If someone wants to make troll pictures for lols on runescape clanning forums regardless of the context why does your lil stinky bum get uptight about it

kn2asVh.png

DOVhcpa.png

2V6tzao.jpg

hGdyJAM.png

Obsessed