Current Rivalries

Fear The Beard

You were 2/3rds right, doom never loses a rivalry to cd, even when they team with 4 clans and bring 30 mains. we always come out on top bc we simply out last them and have better quality/ranks

ok good statement except for the fact that doom has closed numerous times whereas CD has constantly held #1 wildy pulling a steady 70+ every saturday with a maxed ts at all times 

If you wanna call it that lmao. More along the lines of free loot for rage.

Lmfao how'd that work today?? You tried to 2v1 us for 2 hours and got smacked for the duration spastic

ye we aren't in a rivalry with envy lmao, they haven't even got forums :S

How'd it go today spastic

Envy the Whatsapp clan lmfaoooooo

You left to team with cd for 2 hours and still get smacked dam iceey

Lmfao how'd that work today?? You tried to 2v1 us for 2 hours and got smacked for the duration spastic

How'd it go today spastic

You left to team with cd for 2 hours and still get smacked dam iceey

Speaks up the 1 day you guys didn't lobby after 10 minutes.

I'm an outsiders to the rivalries I know about, here's my opinion.

CD v Doom

This is a pretty sad rivalry, but interesting from an outsider. CD seems to 1-item and use main on Doom. Seems to actually be working from topic posts and I believe it is because alot of Doom is mass recruited from their several advertisements bots at Edgeville and G.E. Those said members probably get sick of dying to 1-itemers or running from them. It's obvious CD can't 1v1 them.

UB v OP

UB seem to stick and stand by their motto of "low morals", They occasionally show quality, but it is overshadowed by their arrogance and poor propoganda attempts over other clans. They seem to like making enemies, which seems like their undoing lately. They seem to get bullied in Wilderness due to this.

OP also have some over-exaggerated winning posts that probably show the worst of them. But I haven't seen much other than this (from another LPC) since they seem to concentrate all their efforts on UB rather than anyone else...

Control Pker v World

Don't believe anything he says. HPC, MPC, LPC, MPC, LPC, Closed, Sell SF, Quit to fix life, Doom Warlord, scream.