Olympus Forces Broken Clan to 1 Item After 30 Minutes of Dying

Misfits Public Relations

0aa9891f90a73e20328e297b9e9fcf52.jpg

TzTXsKU.gif

#Olympus | Olympus-rs.com | Olympus_RS CC

Late Sunday night Olympus were out in P2P with 23 Gods when we ended up in a 1 hour return fight against the grey hat clan we had been bullying all weekend. We started the fight down opts but as time went on our numbers gained and we soon began to take control. The 'Unbreakable' clan didn't live up to their name as usual, it wasn't take long before they began to return in 1 item with their friends 'milkacow'. Once it was clear that the only clan left in gear was ourselves we teled out with our lootations and carried on with our trip.

e40e48ace5c053e909f07092b0ee71da.png

Many +1s smited and gear stolen from Broken clan.

1qAMdrQ.png

[skip to 5:20 to see broken clan in nothing but 1 item LMFAO]

pics in spoiler 

1F1mYgh.pngf10cc50592c993dfc94bfc87734d9590.pngSnYajb0.png1qAMdrQ.png20QNeVn.png0ac115daf23f258195a73f40e453208e.png

lmfao and we still reduced UB to 1 item with yous camping us wahahaha

Wrong, from what i saw olympus went to 1 item first then ub tele'd out with ~10-15 geared claimed the win on top of corp hill and got in 1 item to tryn get +1s

watch our vid youll see us move to ca being the only clan still in gear then we tele out with win ty

Don't need to watch either vid, i was there, fight started at ca, then y'all went to ghost hut then to pond then to corp and ub spammed 'unbreakable wins again' then tele'd with 10-15 left and came str8 back to ca with 1 item, i saw ur 3-5 guys geared at ca after that i was the one who killed them.

Don't need to watch either vid, i was there, fight started at ca, then y'all went to ghost hut then to pond then to corp and ub spammed 'unbreakable wins again' then tele'd with 10-15 left and came str8 back to ca with 1 item, i saw ur 3-5 guys geared at ca after that i was the one who killed them.

whats more believable, your brown sticky stuffty story or video evidence? I'll go with the latter

whats more believable, your brown sticky stuffty story or video evidence? I'll go with the latter

I played a fun game with my doom members, we all started in 1 item and the goal was to fully gear like a olympus reject before we died, looting 1 item from each olympus body we murdered. Little known fact i fully geared like 7 times LOL

I played a fun game with my doom members, we all started in 1 item and the goal was to fully gear like a olympus reject before we died, looting 1 item from each olympus body we murdered. Little known fact i fully geared like 7 times LOL

considering your clan is getting bullied by CD and EOP right now I don't think you're in any position to make any more enemies, btw 3-0 it was easy

lol just shh xd

considering your clan is getting bullied by CD and EOP right now I don't think you're in any position to make any more enemies, btw 3-0 it was easy

Please don't make threats to doom, it might result in you closing much quicker then i originally thought, if u think we won't go hit you with ub and have ub hit cd/eop with us you're wrong ;)

Please don't make threats to doom, it might result in you closing much quicker then i originally thought, if u think we won't go hit you with ub and have ub hit cd/eop with us you're wrong ;)

firstly you are in no position to even speak you have no input in your clan in the slightest you're literally a sbrew slave

come help ub this weekend they'll need it lol

btw your clan loses every weekend, i've seen control pkers stream!! =)