Curious

Tyendinaga

as to how many features a client can provide that the default client explicitly hides from the player before enough people get to thinking 'this isn't okay'

exilent already reads player data, why not highlight everyone in a wizard hat or top with a big red dot on the map

displays special attack remaining

displays run energy left

displays ticks of immunity to refreeze/binding

dragon scim special timer

map data with player positioning outside of minimap range

a lot of you seem to think that this controversy is over who won and who lost. this is about how many advantages can be conferred to someone using something over the default rs client until the skillgap separating mechanically bad clans to average clans to great clans is less and less discernable.

its a free client what you gonna do check my client before we prep? let me play my favorite mmorpg game in peace 

only person to not have an excuse to lose is braden who simply said "we got owned" or something to that extent. which i respect because he took the loss instead of blaming the client. people in your clan have it as well. remember the key word FREE

waa waaa cry me a river you lost.

at least u can pay more attention to your malnourished kid when u have niggas using exilent so they dont have to listen to your stuttering to know who to shoot adamant arrows at

@ you need to drop the excuses the majority of op members have been using exilent for months and clans have still managed to beat them. The matter is not about about a client, the matter is that you got outclassed in op's best game (30v30 f2p). u talked brown sticky stuff and got 4head smacked just face it and gl next time

@ you need to drop the excuses the majority of op members have been using exilent for months and clans have still managed to beat them. The matter is not about about a client, the matter is that you got outclassed in op's best game (30v30 f2p). u talked brown sticky stuff and got 4head smacked just face it and gl next time

Pretty much, you guys hyped so much before the prep and it was your downfall tbh.

its a free client what you gonna do check my client before we prep? let me play my favorite mmorpg game in peace

only person to not have an excuse to lose is braden who simply said "we got owned" or something to that extent. which i respect because he took the loss instead of blaming the client. people in your clan have it as well. remember the key word FREE

yes lets have everyone use a client developed by the sovereign community, they are reputable decent people that have never misused multiple players information before

at least u can pay more attention to your malnourished kid when u have niggas using exilent so they dont have to listen to your stuttering to know who to shoot adamant arrows at

stfu kid your name is prince of princes when all you are is a drama queen. You're just scared you are gunna get ran for your money when you fight Rage in the 30v30.

Dont go crying when you get outclassed.

this is not the point of the thread, are you dense or purposefully ignoring that

we lost. our lifetime winrate is 75%, theirs is under 50%. i'm not worried about the long con, i'm worried about the implications a 3rd party client has on clanning.

stfu kid your name is prince of princes when all you are is a drama queen. You're just scared you are gunna get ran for your money when you fight Rage in the 30v30.

Dont go crying when you get outclassed.

compared to u im definitely royalty thats for sure stinky trailer trash!!!

ya im terrified thank u for pointing that out

this is not the point of the thread, are you dense or purposefully ignoring that

we lost. our lifetime winrate is 75%, theirs is under 50%. i'm not worried about the long con, i'm worried about the implications a 3rd party client has on clanning.

adapt or die friend, you don't see people crying about osbuddy's cape counter (even though in my opinion it's the most essential tool in clanning) or osbuddy's hp bar, or any of the other features it has. 

waa waaa cry me a river you lost.

adapt or die friend, you don't see people crying about osbuddy's cape counter (even though in my opinion it's the most essential tool in clanning) or osbuddy's hp bar, or any of the other features it has. 

yes lets have everyone use a client developed by the sovereign community, they are reputable decent people that have never misused multiple players information before

Can you show me some proof of anyone being hacked by SV because of the Exilent client?

You're literally pulling excuses out of your ass because you got slammed.