Unbreakable presents: olympus leaderboards

Its funny to see TLP beefing with Olympus now.

Olympus has been open for like 3 years as a LPC. Their community is strong and they are consistent. Meanwhile your clan closed, half the ranks left the pure scene and you reopened as two different clans since.

You might be better than them at the moment but I still have more respect for them.

Olympus has been open for like 3 years as a LPC. Their community is strong and they are consistent. Meanwhile your clan closed, half the ranks left the pure scene and you reopened as two different clans since.

You might be better than them at the moment but I still have more respect for them.

yup agree

your clan doxed someone for saying sv sucks rofl your respect means absolutely nothing

homie there's way more to ub than the tlp who joined lol this is a common misconception tbh hopefully u guys stop referring us to tlp

every clan you've ever been in was garbage

every single one

let me be the first to tell you that nobody in my high quality clan gives a fuck what the sovereign coder kid thinks about our runescape clan

lmfao