When you break a rival clan member...

Albania

Shut the fuck up acting all Innocent lmao. You bring rune to fights where kids don't even have mith. You also have kids who are 20 def and you act like you're a 1-4 def clan only.

And yes. We have one kid who has mith. Not more.

suck my dick you justin beiber uselesss garbage rank, every fight you have atleast a handful of people in mithril, the difference between our members in 20def and yours is that we don't allow them to bring mithril to fights. "we only have one person bringing mithril", i.e "we only have one person on a main" I don't give a fuck if its one person or 100 get rid of your mains you cancerous dogshit clan. Also don't get me started on the amount of members you have wearing black armour

I only have to visit your forum 1x time to see that you have > 10 members being member in revenant aswell 

But thats not where I wanna go tbh.

Other clans doing this kind of BS dont get any action from our side.

Even EOP is keeping their mains at home in p2p (during a fucking midweek! respect to eop).

We went out in f2p yday but our members dont like the scene.

Will come eventually

10 members?? lol.. I don't get where you get your logic, we have 2. Grabbin and Codi. Please tell me the others.

EOP brings there hpcs which are 30 def+ you clearly caught them on a day where they never brought them, so don't suck them off now by saying 'respect' as they're a scummy clan, give them 1 month and it will be a main infestation on there part, same with CD.

But congrats on going out in F2P, would be good to see you back there again so we can get some clean fights.

suck my dick you justin beiber uselesss garbage rank, every fight you have atleast a handful of people in mithril, the difference between our members in 20def and yours is that we don't allow them to bring mithril to fights. "we only have one person bringing mithril", i.e "we only have one person on a main" I don't give a fuck if its one person or 100 get rid of your mains you cancerous dogshit clan. Also don't get me started on the amount of members you have wearing black armour

Lmao, broccoli, show me pictures right now. KJ is the only person to bring mith. Never seen someone wear black during my time in Doom.

10 members?? lol.. I don't get where you get your logic, we have 2. Grabbin and Codi. Please tell me the others.

EOP brings there hpcs which are 30 def+ you clearly caught them on a day where they never brought them, so don't suck them off now by saying 'respect' as they're a scummy clan, give them 1 month and it will be a main infestation on there part, same with CD.

But congrats on going out in F2P, would be good to see you back there again so we can get some clean fights.

Lmao, broccoli, show me pictures right now. KJ is the only person to bring mith. Never seen someone wear black during my time in Doom.

Ttr8yHZ.png?1

you must be feeling cauliflower as fuck right now.

Time to get your head out of your ass and recognise how cancerous your dogshit main clan is.

Ttr8yHZ.png?1

you must be feeling cauliflower as fuck right now.

Time to get your head out of your ass and recognise how cancerous your dogshit main clan is.

po96Zoh.png

???

Ironic coming from a main clan that doesnt do clan wars with us if you somehow think we're a main clan.

7eVuRzd.png?6

p4FmqQY.png?1

try again lmfao

Lmao, moron, you just typed a random name in from our clan. You tried passing it off as hulkin, we proved you wrong. Now you're writing a name of someone with 13 def who attends maybe one trip a month and wears robes unless he is getting hit by rune. Except you're missing a big point. That kid is not Doom as that is an AAO cape.

CD clearly means critically braindead as that's were all the retards IRL belong.

Lmao, moron, you just typed a random name in from our clan. You tried passing it off as hulkin, we proved you wrong. Now you're writing a name of someone with 13 def who attends maybe one trip a month and wears robes unless he is getting hit by rune. Except you're missing a big point. That kid is not Doom as that is an AAO cape.

CD clearly means critically braindead as that's were all the retards IRL belong.

lmfao you fucking retard look at the top left corner of the screen it says "Dj39" 

Holy brown sticky stuff you must be blind as fuck if you think this looks like an AAO cape

WugLwrg.png?1

Funny how Doom acts like it protects the LPC community lmfao.

Only clans not bringing any mains whatsoever will be Misfits - RD - DMK - UB

But hey if they will keep their mains and 5+ def accounts at home I will be the first person cheering for them.

Might be a doom flamer 24/7 but I will recognise if they do something good.

Rd has mains you fool lmao