EnVy Keeps on winning ft OP,ST,SHTCLAN

Don Elmir

XfIsGSq.jpg

Today we massed up 32 big green cocked bandits, and won again.

Was it easy? Yes. Was it hard? No. Kappa.

Big shoutouts to : 

Estonian warriors ( ST) 

Olympus (OP)

BT, you ever try some dumb brown sticky stuff like that again, I will personally close your clan.

Don't ever interrupt EnVy's 1v1s. Ugly ass rats.

Poke "EnVy Elmir" on SB TS to setup events. We will kill any clan.

Also poke me to leak your clans locations, 12-14m/trip. 

jNfV9BE.png

Waking up with morning wood and starting our day: 

Seeing that Olympus had that same problem, we went and attacked them at corp hill. 

Evenly matched fight, we know this would be a return fight, sadly CD had crashed, and both clans took to singles.

jNfV9BE.png

The huddle in the hills:

Next we hit up our boys over in Estonia, can't believe these fuckers were still awake. 

We fought them down 3 at hillz hut, being smart and staying inside the hills hut

while our snipe binders binded the st kids running into us, we managed to pull it to even opts. 

jNfV9BE.png

Bandit camp bonanza: 

ST doesn't like life in the hills, so we decided to take it to their part of town. We had a nice long fight,

getting them to half of our opts and then BT(lmfaoooooooooo) crashed with 40.

jNfV9BE.png

Back in the hills:

Both clans decided to get a regroup and meet back up east of 18s with even opts. This time we managed to almost fully

clear ST. Good fight my Estonian brothers! 

jNfV9BE.png

jNfV9BE.png

WHAT U WAITING FOR? JOIN ENVY 2DAI KTHXBAI :

"EV PUBLIC" CC!!!

Fight happened at around 4:47 est time 4/9/2017. 

tWaMmxN.png

SpiVQCf.png

FnjBlew.png

HjsVvN2.png

I still don't understand why clans in such position are trying to look badass, are piping up with such flame baiting topics titles and description. You don't get to fool anyone or join your clan in that way, just making fun of yourself and making your clan look bad yikes. No wonder nobody takes your clan seriously.

To me it looks like you got outpulled by a country clan and were hiding from rage all trip. Gz I guess.

I still don't understand why clans in such position are trying to look badass, are piping up with such flame baiting topics titles and description. You don't get to fool anyone or join your clan in that way, just making fun of yourself and making your clan look bad yikes. No wonder nobody takes your clan seriously.

To me it looks like you got outpulled by a country clan and were hiding from rage all trip. Gz I guess.

Lithuanian pures have and always will be dog brown sticky stuff please kyp irrelevant foreign weasel

Gj boys ragedead