Don't bite the hand

erdnA

I was in Ruin for a short while, the community is good and chill. I couldn't make the time commitment needed as I don't really play RS as much as I used to.

They do PVM events and don't snake their members on split. They have people who know what they're doing in terms of spearing, calling piles, etc.  but main clanning is just really hard to recruit for. Pure clans can run spam bots at Edge for a day and gain almost 20 recruits, but main clans don't have the luxury.

Good luck to Ruin and its members and whatever they decide to do.

hes a justin beiber guy but just a leaving topic. but at least he realizes hes not a good rank but idk what he means by only pking on a pure i think what he meant to say is he can only compete if he has 39 def fighting a 1 def of another statistical advantage 

Btw happy easter :)

Weren't you slaving your ass off for ruin back when they was a pure clan? People need to drop this "let me flame my former clan on the clan forums so I can get over" gimmick. It's old and corny

ya 

i remember when rage slumped ruin from 50 to 25 pulls and beat them in 3 straight preps within a 2 week time frame

u beat allen 

i remember when rage slumped ruin from 50 to 25 pulls and beat them in 3 straight preps within a 2 week time frame

only reason they had 50 pulls was cuz they recruited for 3 months after what olympus did to them

honestly the easiest clan to bully in the mpc scene