Best clan you have been a part of?

Papa Bear

explain to me how iv closed fs when fs slumped iv to 20-30 pulls and iv ended loool no one closed fs #1 matched we #1 heheh

you slumped iv to 30 man pulls because we didnt have any hc+ for 2months and you were still getting outcalled by cal. Dont act like fs clksed anything fs is fking bad

you slumped iv to 30 man pulls because we didnt have any hc+ for 2months and you were still getting outcalled by cal. Dont act like fs clksed anything fs is fking bad

Exactly ur hc left you loool and cal didn't call u got bvg and he couldn't save you and yes we did slump you to 30 Grats fs

Exactly ur hc left you loool and cal didn't call u got bvg and he couldn't save you and yes we did slump you to 30 Grats fs

bvg was always someone bitch, and nah none of our hcs left we all went inactive so we could get head irl

you think i give a fuck about my irls from 3 years ago lmfa0

U must look worse if u use 3 year old pics for social media lmfao stop acting hard ur an awkward phaggot irl that was in a dead brown sticky stuff clan that didn't last 1 weekend vs fs

U must look worse if u use 3 year old pics for social media lmfao stop acting hard ur an awkward phaggot irl that was in a dead brown sticky stuff clan that didn't last 1 weekend vs fs

but I dont, fs died btw lmfao and ur sister is ez bang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

im not biting but that is the joke of the century saying supremacy is 'one of the best clans'

supremacy is one of the clans people ask 'why do they even bother?' you'll never compete with the likes of eop you're just a placeholder clan for real clans to beat down to make themselves feel better. your clan is literally irrelevant 

mfw pop decides to pipe up, you're losing a rivalry to SF.

And are you really still mad we infiltrated your TS during a late night pk trip?