Braden

50v50 F2P Final  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Fearless
    • Unbreakable

a 41v41 round consisting of us vs Fs+EoP invites ended 40-0

might want to work on your own skills buddy

And on a different day it mightve ended the opposite way, like i said calm down...

Every 12 year old knows how to use a bow & scimitar & how to click on a pizza, its not like youre some kind of elite force in this game LOL.

then how did your clan go 0-25 at one point in preps legit 0-25

Ok let me tell you why since you asked so nicely, instead of being a broccoli like you usually are.

Nearly all of these losses came from FO & FI who were both at their peak at that time, they had MASSIVE amount of fully maxed out lvl 100s while EOP had 70-90s and were lucky to have 5 lvl 100s on a prep at that time.

Some losses came from CP who are also good in F2P preps if they want to be.

I know this for fact as i was there & had to listen to Cronic tell us not to be afraid of our combat difference etcetc literally every time we had a prep..

Tldr; EOP was basically the current era's LPC while the clans they lost to were HPCs.

You see, EOP had huge disadvantages in those preps, especially considering those clans were at their peak.

Difference: EOP prepped them because they didnt give a fuck about losing, in the end of the day its only preps & practice.

While other clans would starve EOP at their peak because theyre scared of losing, hey.

After a while EOP's leveled catched up, we gained a decent amount of lvl 100s & started winning preps...even became #1 matched at one point.

----------------------------------------------------

Put any lpc against EOP's hpc accounts and they will get pummeled lmao, there is a difference.