Rage Saturday Smoke Shesh Ft: Ub/Rd/Ir/Sup/Envy

Duval

uNUIT4C.png

Today Rage massed up a quick 43 Brown Bears later peaking at 47 to get juicy action in the wild. Getting some beastly fights with Soup/Ir/Ub and putting Envy back in the rat hole i can honestly say today was a VERY productive day.

1brxuti.gif

Shout Outs

@IR For the fights even though we where down 11.

@UB for giving us some Rs exercise chasing you from bone yard to gdz and all around until the rest of the pure world logged in.

@RD for the attempt at crashing a few of our fights but only being an annoying fly on brown sticky stuff.

@Sup for the great fights.

@Envy LOL is all i gotta say.

1brxuti.gif

No long topic needed, Just watch the video for pure ownage.

fp6qfd.png

@Duval

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dsk16c3ZlM&feature=youtu.be

@Infernape

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PedJXXkx36k&feature=youtu.be

1brxuti.gif

2je3ey9.png

IBhKAhl.pngIBhKAhlg.png

WmqzYp9.pngWmqzYp9g.png

XuQ5Wul.pngXuQ5Wulg.png

fNsTTve.pngfNsTTveg.png

@UB for giving us some Rs exercise chasing you from bone yard to gdz

rd were sniping from the south the entire time and both of our clans were trying to not get sandwiched. lol.

it was a tad bit of banter mate no hard feelings, i could of mentioned the doom that logged into your cape towards the end but i didnt ;) (dont say its not true i have pics of hormone and etc in your cape :P)

yes post it please pizza man drug addict

just bc you believe weed is a drug i shall not grant your request.

could u post it?

you cant control what clans do, it was a tad bit of banter mate im getting ready for work so i dont have time to dig through 100s of pictures. good action though and thanks for the clean fights even though Rd was sniping with 20 the whole time.

just bc you believe weed is a drug i shall not grant your request.

you cant control what clans do, it was a tad bit of banter mate im getting ready for work so i dont have time to dig through 100s of pictures. good action though and thanks for the clean fights even though Rd was sniping with 20 the whole time.

ya gf man went back and forth

it was a tad bit of banter mate no hard feelings, i could of mentioned the doom that logged into your cape towards the end but i didnt ;) (dont say its not true i have pics of hormone and etc in your cape :P)

if you think you can just come on sharkbrew and tell lies i'll deliver you a dead clan with pepperoni in 30 minutes or less

shame u guys dont pull similar to us else we'd have some clean 1v1s, looking forward to some preps though, nice trip

Everyone's pull will round out and we will get some good fights no worries

yea lol im an astronaut i dont care what ur typing about junkie lol when's ur next fix smackhead

Smackhead? ive never smoked crack in my life? wait why am i explaining myself to you i KNOW my life is better than yours :)

if you think you can just come on sharkbrew and tell lies i'll deliver you a dead clan with pepperoni in 30 minutes or less

I'm shivering in my climbing boots good sir.