Bringing Back The RAW List?

Buky

I first introduced this to the Pure Community way back in 2007. It had a huge impact of the amount of full outs and clan events that went on at the time. It gives clans the motivation to war each other - and gives a clear indication towards who the true #1 clan is. Obviously now rules would have to be discussed again accordingly - as the pure community has evolved over time.

Heres a couple pics of the original RAW List. Tell me what you guys think.

PS. Have a look at the list - kinda interesting to see what clans were around 10 years ago

@@slushpuppy

KlWGxS0.png

YEsAjhR.png

Fullouts these days are not a true indicator of a clan's performance.

The winners of the last 2 jcups ended up slumping shortly after their win.

which is why i said rules would have to be changed slightly - probably shrink the list from top 30 to top 10 and make it based on 50v50 preps in clan wars or something. make it a bit more exciting 

which is why i said rules would have to be changed slightly - probably shrink the list from top 30 to top 10 and make it based on 50v50 preps in clan wars or something. make it a bit more exciting 

the problem with 50v50 is that once the opts get into the 40's and lower, there's not much room for comeback. although possible, it's highly unlikely a clan's going to bring back a +10 deficeit. setting the standard to 70, even if only for the top 3 or 5 wouldn't be terrible. opts are not so high that new clans would need to invite other clans members just to take a swing at a legacy clan, however high enough to allow room for error and comebacks.

should eliminate the recent trend of mass inviting of other clans, while still showing a clans potential as 70 is a pretty reasonable number to ask of a clans core, if they truly believe themselves worthy of a top spot.