Supremacy Sunday ft Dominating Both Servers

Hebi

lmfao u were up like 5-6 people and we had a bunch of 60s, calm down buddy

Looks fun but why doesnt misfits go out in f2p? There is alot of clans who pull 30-35. You missed on alot of potential action

how was did u guys do against foe today lmao

It's pretty clear why we don't do f2p wilderness. Cluster124 ring a bell?

Y'all get a gold star for propaganda lmfao. You lost every fight vs rage.

you got dicked the entire time at altar and dropped over 15 people from your clan chat and stayed in single dying to ENVY instead of hitting us in multi.  Hilarious 4 man this is our altar spam when you were dying btw

It's pretty clear why we don't do f2p wilderness. Cluster124 ring a bell?

lmao brainwashed as fuck and hypocritical as fuck.  You don't do F2P wilderness because you suck at it.  

Alright so, I appreciate the fact that you guys left p2p to come fight us. but you were losing, your vid shows it. Go to 1 minute in the fight starts S 42 v 49 IR, and then drops to 25 v 38 at 1min 50. You then got Prestige to log in with your capes on, and re rush 45 LMAO. I'll give you maybe 5 returners MAX could've grouped up that fast but that means u had 10-15 of ur bitches in your capes. The rest of your vid just shows you dropping hella numbers 10-15 up on us and Rage. Thumbs up on the propaganda.

https://imgur.com/a/RVA1o

Thanks for providing a picture of your clan being completely cleared

Feel free to check supremacy website and memberlist and realize that we have 10+ prestige in our clan including their leader as our elite for the past 6 months (they are a country clan, several clans have many of them, we just have more than all of you).

Your ranks were crying about us being late (even though you are afraid to venture into p2p) and our prestige members were on their weekly country clan pk trip and we didn't have time to grab them before the fight started.

at no point did we re-rush before everyone was in single, in fact you got completely cleared and tried getting a full regroup in SINGLE while we were still killing rage lmao

There's a reason your clan won't prep us in either server or plan a pkri with us during the week.  

Propaganda like your ranks yelling that we have AAO with us? hmm 

Chin(s) up lil guy

Y'all get a gold star for propaganda lmfao. You lost every fight vs rage.

Ngl i had a rage and sup join.me up together and rage clearly got advantage of that fight. But hey anything to revive a dead clan sup lmfao.

Btw rage if u wana punish these pussy tigers hmu on IRC to discuss prices for sup leaks every single trip

Ngl i had a rage and sup join.me up together and rage clearly got advantage of that fight. But hey anything to revive a dead clan sup lmfao.

Btw rage if u wana punish these pussy tigers hmu on IRC to discuss prices for sup leaks every single trip

u had to time to watch join.me when ur clan was getting railed by foe? l0l

I read it very well but u got destroyed and bullied out of p2p so u went to f2p and got cucked by rage and ir lmfao. Btw y do u get bullied by members in sup l0l ur bitch made

Bitch made? Ur clan only uses u to pay for leaks LMFAO

Btw why does every1 from rd called u broccolied?

Bitch made? Ur clan only uses u to pay for leaks LMFAO

Btw why does every1 from rd called u broccolied?

Wow people from my EX CLAN call me broccolied, no brown sticky stuff u 4n fuck lmfao. U get bullied by current members of Supremacy and everyone in there thinks your a joke lmfao.