SMFH Doom...

17_

Ah, yes, so are the w308 raggers that join fearless' old public cc. Nothing that EoP can do to stop them as they aren't affiliated with us.

Eop could very well turn around and click attack on all of them and attempt to pk some rune loots,

eh nah I think they'd rather use the damage the mains do to their advantage instead of doing a clean pure vs pure fight so they don't get exposed

Eop could very well turn around and click attack on all of them and attempt to pk some rune loots,

eh nah I think they'd rather use the damage the mains do to their advantage instead of doing a clean pure vs pure fight so they don't get exposed

Waste of time. Why turn and call a pile on a main in the middle of fighting a clan? Are you slightly broccolied?

Eop also richest clan. We have no need for a rune set.

Turn around and focus the mains while the clan we are fighting continues to attack us? There I was thinking control pker was the one in doom who lacked a brain

Turn around and focus the mains while the clan we are fighting continues to attack us? There I was thinking control pker was the one in doom who lacked a brain

i mean if we all want a non cancerous pure community that would be the logical thing to do is to eliminate the cancer

but then again thats why clans like cd eop and fs are in their own little world

LRg3r4d.png

stfu cancer main clan l0

i mean if we all want a non cancerous pure community that would be the logical thing to do is to eliminate the cancer

but then again thats why clans like cd eop and fs are in their own little world

well, as the mains are clearly with zenith the logical action to eliminate the cancer is to simply kill you. thus killing two birds with one stone.

well, as the mains are clearly with zenith the logical action to eliminate the cancer is to simply kill you. thus killing two birds with one stone.

c028997b77441e4d52fade53cb6479c5.png

yeah they're definitely with zenith lmao do you believe the stuff you write?

That's what pretty much every clan did when FS were bringing 20-30 level 60 mains...? But then why would you attack mains that you're affiliated with anyway lmao.