SMFH Doom...

17_

Doom keep claiming other clans bring mains, when in reality this isn't the case at all. EoP approached Doom a few days ago regarding their Oldschool member camping people on his med level, and they said they'll handle it, but they didn't. He was there yet again today camping EoP members on his med level. Take care of your problems and stop trying to ruin this pure scene.

6 days ago:

"[trust has my ags] soggy/selling rsgp/nmz Trainin": i was tbed for 5min im not gnna stay there and tank 9 brews

"[trust has my ags] soggy/selling rsgp/nmz Trainin": and just suicide just cause their prues lol

<15:45:28> "[trust has my ags] soggy/selling rsgp/nmz Trainin": they attacked me

<15:45:32> "Remy": idc

<15:45:33> "Remy": dont do it 

<15:45:34> "Remy": again

<15:45:35> "Remy": stupd af

<15:45:37> "[trust has my ags] soggy/selling rsgp/nmz Trainin": k

~

[08:54:20] <Remy-> any1 that uses a main

[08:54:22] <Remy-> gets guested

[08:54:27] <Remy-> just giving lettimg him know

[08:54:29] <Remy-> cause hes oldschool

[08:54:31] <Remy-> etc

[08:54:32] <[eOp]Nick> thanks

Today:

wIcjlvC.png

LRg3r4d.png

It's just funny when we were slaughtering the hpc I was pretty curious to see who actually brought the mains (doom claim cd did, cd claimed doom did) but it is very very obvious who was lieing and who wasn't

lol. main clan smoked on own anniversary.png

Looks like Doom are still the only clan to consistently bring mains to their trips, I wouldn't be surprised if they were framing CD. It's as if all the excuses that they use against other clans (mains, hacking, ddossing) are really what they do themselves.

He's a w8 ragger we can't control him and he was hitting our members too. But we will talk to him and try to get him to stop

L0L

Ah, yes, so are the w308 raggers that join fearless' old public cc. Nothing that EoP can do to stop them as they aren't affiliated with us.