Whats NEW ON THE FUCKING BREW EPISODE 1 GANG

DreTheOBJ

All i heard was another topic about doom. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE You know you doing thing something right when all the haters make constant topics about you. 

you guys were ragged this weekend and i said you had no xlpc in your clan, if anything i said positive things. Only thing I said was you had a fewwwww fi guys :D

All i heard was another topic about doom. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE You know you doing thing something right when all the haters make constant topics about you. 

Ur doing something right having the entire pure community hate u? Okay bud

Get camped by that w308 ragger clan and cry some more about it, only urselves to blame

if you laugh once, leave a like

if your a hater, dislike and comment and flame me, i love it

ALSO IF YOUR GONNA BE USELESS ATLEAST COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC WITH A VIDEO LINK YOU WANT ME TO REACT TO TOMORROW. IT CAN BE A SPEECH/PK TRIP/ANYTHING

LINK ME

enjoy bros

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2K0y7lW34

Lol that video was dope bruh - I'll give u 100k rsgp if u advertise my team

That topic by foe about mewas hella justin beiber. I wish I didn't close out of the logs I knew I shouldn't of. This nigga legit was querying me all day "stop crashing foe/eop fights. You won't last long in the scene vs us if you don't stop" bundle of twigs ass kid

Lol justin beiber.

I watched about 2 minutes of the video and honestly it's a load of crap. It took you over a minute to even start talking about anything. If you're going to make this a thing, get to the point. This video is more of a livestream because it looks like you put 0 effort into it. You should already have the topics open that you're going to talk about. Also the video is way too long lol who tf is gonna watch 10 minutes of this, make the video like 2 mins long.

I agree... be more prepared, more to the point, more organized, and quit blabbering so much. Go over the stuff before you make a video about it lol... I want this to work, it'll be interesting.

My expectations aren't high but this is the first episode, hope to see some improvement on the next one 

Few Recommendations which I will be giving, the idea is good and I had thought about something similar before but doing it weekely instead of daily. As you will be basically reviewing Pure News daily, I recommend you look into other pure communities daily news such as updates to the 1v1 community, pure skillers, or regular updates which affect all pures such as armor, weps etc. Not just things on Sharkbrew since Sharkbrew mostly involved the Pure Clan Community which does not reflect the whole pure community.

1. No need to check on the community site updates unless they are mayor updates for the scene. Like Kim's topic, us removing topics with mains atacking pures will not attract new people to the community nor will it make pure clans look any better than they are.

2. Try to limit the videos to be a bit shorter, unless you start involving different areas such as the ones mentioned above.

3. Try to go directly to the most relevant news such as anticipated preps, weekend trips and such, while avoiding mentioning replies who either add no type of relevance to the topic or are just banter/flame. And in these topics, try to have what you want to say about each before hand, so your thoughts can flow bit more. At some points you opened some topics which simply were dead lol.

Good luck

I agree... be more prepared, more to the point, more organized, and quit blabbering so much. Go over the stuff before you make a video about it lol... I want this to work, it'll be interesting.

My expectations aren't high but this is the first episode, hope to see some improvement on the next one 

Will do for episode 2.

Few Recommendations which I will be giving, the idea is good and I had thought about something similar before but doing it weekely instead of daily. As you will be basically reviewing Pure News daily, I recommend you look into other pure communities daily news such as updates to the 1v1 community, pure skillers, or regular updates which affect all pures such as armor, weps etc. Not just things on Sharkbrew since Sharkbrew mostly involved the Pure Clan Community which does not reflect the whole pure community.

1. No need to check on the community site updates unless they are mayor updates for the scene. Like Kim's topic, us removing topics with mains atacking pures will not attract new people to the community nor will it make pure clans look any better than they are.

2. Try to limit the videos to be a bit shorter, unless you start involving different areas such as the ones mentioned above.

3. Try to go directly to the most relevant news such as anticipated preps, weekend trips and such, while avoiding mentioning replies who either add no type of relevance to the topic or are just banter/flame. And in these topics, try to have what you want to say about each before hand, so your thoughts can flow bit more. At some points you opened some topics which simply were dead lol.

Good luck

Thanks buddy.