Why are we still restricting combat caps for preps?

موني

@@Moni how kim-chi can u be lmfao. dont you understand the fact that Clan-wars event indirectly affect wilderness event.

Increasing the cap for 88, allows brown sticky stuff clans like @@Doom to train up 99attack 99pray. so yes they hit more often and last longer in preps. Then again those account will also be used in the wilderness which is useless because mains will carrot any 1def 101 cb. its because of people like you that is a moderator on such a site, u talk without using your brain only towards your own selfishness. 

@@Moni how kim-chi can u be lmfao. dont you understand the fact that Clan-wars event indirectly affect wilderness event.

Increasing the cap for 88, allows brown sticky stuff clans like @@Doom to train up 99attack 99pray. so yes they hit more often and last longer in preps. Then again those account will also be used in the wilderness which is useless because mains will carrot any 1def 101 cb. its because of people like you that is a moderator on such a site, u talk without using your brain only towards your own selfishness. 

I never said go max 101 combat I'm saying why are we restricting people who have it. Read before replying please. 

This is one of the very few points i agree with you on actually. Most people dont realise is there is hardly any difference between a maxed 88 and a 101 in in terms of dps/tanking in p2p and absolutely very infinitesimal in f2p. What will stop clans from mass training to 101 is the fact that theyll be more vulnerable to mains in wildy hence more likely to suffer. If this  change happens sharkbrew needs to re-adjust the clan categorization. An 88maxed should by no standard ever be defined as an lpc and neither a 101. Imo it should just be xlpc and pures. Idgaf what any1 says 20def is and should be treated as a main. 

I never said go max 101 combat I'm saying why are we restricting people who have it. Read before replying please. 

because if u dont restrict people who have it.

MORE PEOPLE WILL GET IT.

THEN PEOPLE THAT CANT AFFORD 99PRAY 99ATTACK, THEY GONNA TRAIN DEFENCE. 

THEN ITS AN ENDLESS CYCLE. HOW DO SOMEONE LIKE U DO NOT UNDERSTAND SUCH A SIMPLE FACT?

at the end of the day, more people pure clan for wilderness rather than CWA.

the problem is, do you really want a scene of "clanning" accounts with 99prayer/attack 101 combat where 100 combat USELESS pking accounts are once again the meta?

This is the reason the HPC scene died in the first place home skillet.

This basically. I liked the idea of a scene that was 1-5 def without a combat restriction, but the way the clanning community is there needs to be a clear line drawn. As soon as it's allowed, clans will start pushing for 90-101 combat pures with extremely high attack and prayer in the name of getting an advantage over other clans. I'm fine with restricting it to the more widely accepted pure pking builds and capping it at 88/89 combat for the maxed ags pures. Sucks for the few outliers with 1 def that enjoy high attack/prayer builds but w/e.

If some rich nigga spends 180m on 99 prayer and has 60 attack, he will be 88 cb.

Meanwhile, the guy who cannot afford 99 prayer will stay 52 but has the choice to get 75 attack and gain higher melee accuracy.

If there was no cb cap, the rich nigga could just completely max out and have every advantage over the poor lil nigga.

Not every nigga can afford 99 prayer. Combat cap is good.

slippery slope. the higher you make the combat the more people will push for more. first it is 99 attack/pray next it is 20 defence then 30 then 39. this is just what happened over the last few years.

Exactly this.

idk why we make exceptions in the first place. if you aren't within the limits why are they in a clan and going to trips or preps expecting to actually be able to fight. if you're broccolied enough to go beyond 88 combat or 5 defence then you can start over. stop slacking and start enforcing standards. the scene was made with these caps for a good reason

101 combat 99 pray accounts are useless for pking in singles, multi, etc in lower wilderness when your clan is all lower leveled. Keeping an 88 cb cap ensures a tight combat spread and allows your account more versatility to do brown sticky stuff.

If some rich nigga spends 180m on 99 prayer and has 60 attack, he will be 88 cb.

Meanwhile, the guy who cannot afford 99 prayer will stay 52 but has the choice to get 75 attack and gain higher melee accuracy.

If there was no cb cap, the rich nigga could just completely max out and have every advantage over the poor lil nigga.

Not every nigga can afford 99 prayer. Combat cap is good.

this