Enforced Rules In WCOTM

Kim

I can discuss it with the rest but personally, there shouldn't be a cap on action. 

they can go out as much as they want and fight they just wont be rewarded points after a certain amount of times in a day they can still post topics 

15v15 is still too low, it should be at least 20v20. You can't use the logic "but some clans can't pull that to midweeks" for two reasons:

- the minimum opts for preps according to sharkbrew was bolstered up to 25, some clans still can't pull 25 but you did it regardless

- since when did 'some clans' not being able to pull have an affect on it? A true wilderness clan of the month wouldn't struggle to pull 15, they would be up at the top. If a clan can't pull more than 15 to a midweek, how could you have the audacity to call them "wilderness clan of the month"

Upping the required opts would improve wilderness activity because clans woul need to bring more people than they would to your average miniwar in order for it to count. More people in wildy = more clans hunting eachother = more activity.

15v15 is still too low, it should be at least 20v20. You can't use the logic "but some clans can't pull that to midweeks" for two reasons:

- the minimum opts for preps according to sharkbrew was bolstered up to 25, some clans still can't pull 25 but you did it regardless

- since when did 'some clans' not being able to pull have an affect on it? A true wilderness clan of the month wouldn't struggle to pull 15, they would be up at the top. If a clan can't pull more than 15 to a midweek, how could you have the audacity to call them "wilderness clan of the month"

Upping the required opts would improve wilderness activity because clans woul need to bring more people than they would to your average miniwar in order for it to count. More people in wildy = more clans hunting eachother = more activity.

We will observe this month's activity to see if majority of clans can pull to a 20v20. Keep in mind, this award is not completely pull based as it used to be. Back when it was, only foe was winning for majority of the months.

they can go out as much as they want and fight they just wont be rewarded points after a certain amount of times in a day they can still post topics 

Some clans feel with the award, there was an incentive to aim for and to keep recruiting more people to join along.

Before, the award was pull based. There wasn't much action in the scene and I can honestly say the award has helped a great amount on the community. I am not sure if we were to stop giving points after a cap if the same incentive will still be there. 

We will observe this month's activity to see if majority of clans can pull to a 20v20. Keep in mind, this award is not completely pull based as it used to be. Back when it was, only foe was winning for majority of the months.

It is not completely opt based I agree, it is more so based on who can pull 10-15 and suicide the most pkri's win or lose to farm the most points

It is not completely opt based I agree, it is more so based on who can pull 10-15 and suicide the most pkri's win or lose to farm the most points

Preps don't have a limit anymore. Its based on the logs. I am sorry that you feel that way, maybe your clan start a standard of 20v20s verse clans so we can base off what clans can and can't pull 20v20s.

there were so called clans like "prestige" in feb who never did a official weekend trip or preps pulling 10 and farming the win for wcotm no flame to them but ye it's broccolied

there were so called clans like "prestige" in feb who never did a official weekend trip or preps pulling 10 and farming the win for wcotm no flame to them but ye it's broccolied

On the flip side, it was an active month for almost every clan.

The average of activity in that month was great. The usual, in old WCOTM..The activity of 18-20 points was the highest activity one clan would get.

On the flip side, it was an active month for almost every clan.

The average of activity in that month was great. The usual, in old WCOTM..The activity of 18-20 points was the highest activity one clan would get.

now we have all clans in one scene besides these xlpc little guys no longer an mpc or hpc the points will never go that low again with higher reqs hpcs were afraid to fight each other before lol now everyone is active midweek and it's not because of a 10min

@@Kim this still doesn't help with the fact clans are farming points there should be a maximum amount of topics allowed a day for said clan for pkris and midweeks it's pretty brown sticky stuffty how a clan could be 20 points ahead at the second or last day then another clan magically gets over 20 points and by passes you

I actually agree with this @@Kim ..

The amount of points distributed per wilderness event should be re-written. I tried proposing a new format but... yeah lol.

Farming 5 pkris per day is no good.

The additions of needing a whois, and minimum of 15+ to a pkri is a good idea however

Not every clan can pull 20 under 30 minutes.

I will be reviewing May & June's pkri pull's / midweek pulls to see if we can adjust it over the summer.

Imo if you can't pull 20 in under 30 minutes you shouldn't be allowed to even attempt for the title "wilderness clan of the month"

Doom and rage did 3 pkris yday and neither of us /whois'd will they still count as this topic wasn't made yet :o?

Imo if you can't pull 20 in under 30 minutes you shouldn't be allowed to even attempt for the title "wilderness clan of the month"

Doom and rage did 3 pkris yday and neither of us /whois'd will they still count as this topic wasn't made yet :o?

Ambassadors were aware of it being enforced in april :/.

if the smaller clans can't pull during weekends, they can pick up some midweek & pkri points during the week, this added on top of their official trip's points, will eliminate the gap with larger clans. said clan can then continue working on their midweek activity as a means of obtaining the award, promoting overall activity within their clan thus bringing in new recruits. with more competition, larger clans will then be forced to arrange events of their own.

i get what you're going for here, though giving small clans a slight nudge toward pulling higher to a run-in will benefit them more than allowing them to be complacent with low opts.