who can beat eop?

Duval

I hope this doesn't mean Rage will dodge the prep requests of every top tier clan, claiming #1 does have it's responsibilities and dodging is the act of a low tier clan like fi

I hope this doesn't mean Rage will dodge the prep requests of every top tier clan, claiming #1 does have it's responsibilities and dodging is the act of a low tier clan like fi

all i know is Rage beat eop and if i said it was hard id be lying.

ah yes the eop method. 

Plus how many clans has this broccoli opened to get that one prep win.

oh Yea, 8 clans

I hope your not piping up to me when you have joined more clans in the last year than ch has opened in the last 7. Btw I beat eop with my hands behind my back and tanking with my toes.

I hope your not piping up to me when you have joined more clans in the last year than ch has opened in the last 7. Btw I beat eop with my hands behind my back and tanking with my toes.

I reel'd u L0L.

Btw how old r u? XD you beat nobody old man :D

You wont rematch though.

really ? :(

pretty telling how you've repeatedly dodged all of our prep offers, not to mention dropping out of the sb tournament. it takes more than an upset victory to sit at the big boy table but rage isnt known for consistency.

we won vs doom today ?