[Read] Keeping the scene clean - WUU2 Doom

Hey all,

I'm not going to make a banter / justin beiber topic about Doom this time.

This time I'm only going to open the discussion on bringing mains during midweeks.

I'm sick of the fact that, besides respectfull clans like Misfits / FOE / UB / EOP (YES eruption of PURES!)/ and many others, some clans cant keep their filthy 5+ def accounts at home, let alone that they bring 39+ def accounts.

In my opinion, now that everyone joined the LPC scene, we should consider on keeping this beautiful scene clean & respectful and keep every kind of non-LPC related accounts at home.

I'm pointing out my stinger towards doom.

You guys have been calling yourselfs the founders of the LPC scene (the arrogance of @Hormone was unseen).

Now you guys constantly bring mains on every midweek you have. Why? 

Evidence (from Misfits forums):

So Doom has mains on tap, this isn't news but it's both become obvious and all too prevalent recently.

There is no shame in this clan and I want to expose them.

I know it seems like beating a dead horse, but somehow this one's still breathing and it's time to put a stop to it.

fbf7dc02cc398e982aefd0607daeac5d.png

0ec67ebf465b1c9aa515ae0fe1f6c658.png

0faeb61cac925ee94a8ca1714533063c.png

2e819a2ffd46e31fe817367c02d93ceb.gif

I don't participate in that community, but I do spectate. This is the kind of brown sticky stuff that needs some sunlight. This scene has no room for 1-13 def clans having 20 def in their memberlists and bringing 99 def accounts pking. I know there isn't firm rules on bringing mains on midweeks, just for setup fights, but regardless this clan is too comfortable with this type of behavior. We as pure community should make it uncomfortable for them. When there are 5 mains in Doom capes, making up a quarter of their 20 pull, they are no longer even a pure clan in my eyes.

I know the community at large will feel the same way and back me up.

Just to be clear this wasn't a setup fight (we ran into them).

I know Doom will claim they did nothing wrong.

It's that mentality exactly that we need to destroy. It can't be ok to bring mains, that's how the scene gets ruined.

We cannot allow this type of activity to go unchecked.

For the people willing to get deeper into this matter:

Doom claims they founded / revived the LPC scene.

-> Complains to slushpuppy how everyone should be 1 def and others should be punished

-> Brings mains

You guys are the cancer of the scene, period.

b561a1c51a89ae7cac175027320e54df.png

24885d33bc6d113b1426b029ea2d7302.png

-> The topic link is http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/29443-do-you-have-any-integrity-left-hormone

@Braden 

So Doom were out pking on an unofficial with a couple mains and 1 guy in addy when you ran into us... and you wanted to make a massive topic about it during LPC's only f2p trip of the weekend (that your clan doesn't participate in)

GODBLESS you.

The only thing Doom needs to sort out imo is Soggy playing on his main, cause that's just potato masher.

You're an tomato, if we're having an UNOFFICIAL fighting mains at lavas, and we have a few mains logged in to help, and you run into us. That's not our problem, you could of easily ran, but instead you decided to atk us and crash our fight. Not our problem.

The only main we have is soggy, and he is banned from bringing it as of today.

tomato.

You're an tomato, if we're having an UNOFFICIAL fighting mains at lavas, and we have a few mains logged in to help, and you run into us. That's not our problem, you could of easily ran, but instead you decided to atk us and crash our fight. Not our problem.

The only main we have is soggy, and he is banned from bringing it as of today.

tomato.

Don't even dare piping up to me.

We all know Doom's history.

Hey you should talk to your clan and ask them to stop bringing mains. I make sure mine doesn't fuck the scene up. Please try to do the same 

Even Eop dropped the mains

Hey you should read the Doon members replies