EOP vs RD F2P Prep (2-1)

Cronic

I think you may have struck a nerve. I mean, he even claims this...
Quotes like these make me wonder about the legitimacy of his strange outbursts.

I predict his next outburst will be him saying "u got bullied out of e0p lma0!!!!!"

Edit: lmao I was right

I was thinking the same lul

is the excuse you're gonna use every time we make you look like a fool?

"it was someone else on the acc"

Don't talk to [TLP]Zach like that, otherwise [Hz]Zach will call [Zu]Zach to deal with you and you'll have another 30 replies of salt from the big three added to this topic!!! (I assume those are the people he shares that forum account with, correct me if I'm wrong)

Don't talk to [TLP]Zach like that, otherwise [Hz]Zach will call [Zu]Zach to deal with you and you'll have another 30 replies of salt from the big three added to this topic!!! (I assume those are the people he shares that forum account with, correct me if I'm wrong)

l0l you try so hard

who even are you lmfao

The prep was canceled the day after it was accepted when they refused to do a 30v30 min.

We didn't have this prep planned for today, as you can see in the topic was just a quick 30 min prep :P

If you read my previous replies you'll see why we asked for a 30v30 min, don't be angry lil guy.

I think you're just scared to prep CP.

You wouldn't do a 30 min, why are you asking CP to?

Embarrasing.

oh no we're so scared of a clan we're probably cleared about 70 consecutive times on weekend trips :'(

I don't think EoP has ever actually legitimately won a fight vs CP

I remember in mossies a couple of months ago when you rushed us in single right after ddosing our ts, spammed go multi, and then when our ts came back up we went multi and put you back into single lmfa0

I remember in mossies a couple of months ago when you rushed us in single right after ddosing our ts, spammed go multi, and then when our ts came back up we went multi and put you back into single lmfa0

If anyone has the patience/time to deal with this brown sticky stuff stain I hope you really do, every now and then he spews something really lulz/sig worthy as can be seen with my signature :P

little do you know young fella :^)

I don't think anyone gives 2 fucks about what you think, see you this weekend.

proud cheerleader of hazard

i am the ex warlord of the last pures and current warlord of zerg unit

I also was the leader of eop!

jk but i totally lead eop's anniversary in 2012 haha!

you suck though ngl, Prep was fun ty rd 

You guys all should use this diet: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_sodium_diet

LOL