who will win?

Nixon

Who will win?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• POP
    • SF

You had 40 in your teamspeak and 90 ingame, you lost all your fights and was 2v1'd. Theres a big difference between my opening and your opening. SF wins again. 

The most loses on an opening trip will be Pop over Envy any day!. 

yeah bro having 97 in the teamspeak channel and 95 in game. You want pics? how about videos? let me know we have 160+ pop videos. Most loses over envy on opening trip? Keep acting broccolied jesus. Here @@Control Pker before i start making topics about you lets post some videos of us. Control your in the same bracket as envy. How broccolied are you? i can understand why people hate you now. I gave you a chance but clearly failed since you think a 0-30 prep record and a 30 man pull is jagex cup worthy

Yeah bro 40 on ts with 95 in game.. Being a broccoli isn't going to save you. 23 minute video oh.. I guess 3 hours of action doesn't mean nothing

Show me something relevant. Pre-eoc is jokes kiddo you didnt survive, you curled up like a bitch and closed. 

X Won't save you. 

We don't bring mains but if you want mains I promise you we can bring a lot of them :)

You bring mains/raggers broccoli, Best proof of my life. 

Show me something relevant. Pre-eoc is jokes kiddo you didnt survive, you curled up like a bitch and closed. 

X Won't save you. 

You bring mains/raggers broccoli, Best proof of my life. 

Keep digging your grave

hope you know we are the only clan to have this award. Your trying to be relevant to a clan that pulls double your weekend pull.

hpJ99CN.gif

You had 40 in your teamspeak and 90 ingame, you lost all your fights and was 2v1'd. Theres a big difference between my opening and your opening. SF wins again. 

The most loses on an opening trip will be Pop over Envy any day!. 

Imagine being SF and slumping on their opening trip lmao