What Happens Now Rage?

organising 1v1s in f2p wild without an alliance? Might as well shoot yourself in the foot

At least rage has Olympus and cp to team with

not for long, eop's about to have the second clan in a month close into them so 90 Pirates can sit in a bank or single for 45+ minutes a trip

Mfw they say rage will call op, but teams with soup on Sunday and still only pulled 60... I sure hope you know what your doing ub and I sure do hope you can keep pulling 50+ bc when daddy @@Niblet gets mad rage doesnt off not in singles not in multi you won't even be safe in lobby. Good luck :)

LOOOOL I hope u understand you're messing with the same ranks who built a core of 70+ adamant warriors with some of the best quality pure clanning has seen

not for long, eop's about to have the second clan in a month close into them so 90 Pirates can sit in a bank or single for 45+ minutes a trip

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb broccoli...

you seem to be talking alot about EOP when we have nothing to do with you...stay in the little league u dumb fuk.

From competing for the J cup to beefing with a Duval clan lmao smh

rome wasnt built in a day. op members should know this considering theyve been open for 3 years and managed to achieve absolutely.... nothing

I attended every thing I could, I stayed when everyone left for Mayhem. Not my fault we closed.

Idk why u keep bringing TLP up btw, UB is nowhere near TLP who was competing for the J cup while you're picking fights with Rage 

7ZpIxz3.png?1

I attended every thing I could, I stayed when everyone left for Mayhem. Not my fault we closed.

Idk why u keep bringing TLP up btw, UB is nowhere near TLP who was competing for the J cup while you're picking fights with Rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Myt6EOXlBU&index=2&list=PLggfgI3SwRwwbZBWSEnaoDAWY5_0b42Cq

7ZpIxz3.png?1

Because if you were in tlp from the reopening you'd realize we lost majority of our preps/pulled brown sticky stuff. We rivaled supremacy then fi eventually becoming a power house.

Ub is the home of most ranks that made that happen in TLP. Op was an easy rivalry win in which our pulls have drastically increased thanks to brown sticky stuffty members like you

7ZpIxz3.png?1

i mean u went from competing for the jcup to losing a rivalry to the clan that is beefing a duval clan?? im not sure what point you're trying to make